***** May Testing Thread *****

Drat! Af is still to arrival properly. Iv got light cramping and a few spots when I wipe. I just wish she'd get a move on!
Xx

Same here mrsnel. I thought she'd have arrived by now for me, had two days of spotting. Tested today just in case but bfn. Hope your spotting is a good sign and that you're going to get a nice surprise instead of the witch! X

Hi Lucy,
Still having some spotting but nothing as heavy as AF needs to be. Getting fed up,x

Ditto! So weird! I'm hoping and praying it's a late implantation bleed... I'm now 4 days late for af after thinking she was arriving mon/tues when spotting began, so if still nothing tomorrow I'm gonna re-test. I'm not even getting the spotting on a pad, it's just when I check my cm and wipe on a tissue (sorry, grim I know!). Even then it's just murky pink/brown tinged cm. x

Ooh. This is very exciting! When I became pregnant with T, I spotted at around 5 weeks pregnant for about ten days in just the way you're both describing. Got my fingers crossed! xxx

Witch just got me properly after teasing me for the last couple of days :( x

Well that's us at the end of may, I think we managed 10 bfp's but sadly many of those didn't work out. It's been a crappy old month both in ttc and tri1 so June really owes us all a big favour! I wish you all lots and lots of luck for those June bfp's! :) :dust:

Sorry the witch got you. Thanks for being a lovely host! xxx

So sad to see such a bad month for bfp's and also so many early losses in tri1!

Here's to a better time of it for all in June :)

Hi girls,
I know this will show as 1st June but I think the witch got me properly yesterday,the 31st. However it's still quite light and not had proper cramp. So misleading. If my cycle is going to be 30+days this month I'm out for June too,not enough days!

Xx

I know i wasnt on your thread hun but i got my bfp yesterday after ttc for 2yrs!!!!! So so happy.

Wud it be ok for you too add me on please wud love to see BFP next to my name afte so long.

FX june will be a bumper crop of bfps and you will all be over in tri 1 with me.

Michelle. x

I know i wasnt on your thread hun but i got my bfp yesterday after ttc for 2yrs!!!!! So so happy.

Wud it be ok for you too add me on please wud love to see BFP next to my name afte so long.

FX june will be a bumper crop of bfps and you will all be over in tri 1 with me.

Michelle. x

OMG that's amazing Michelle! Congratulations! Gives me some hope too as a LTTTC'er that one day we'll get there :) Will pop you on the list very soon, on my travels at the mo and squinting at my phone! X

Hello Cornish.

I'm two weeks late but 3BFN's look like its just my illness and irregular periods back so you can count me out for this month.

Gutted doesn't cme close to how I feel, not because of bfn but because of the irregularity. Makes everything so much harder xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back