*****May tEstIng tHreAd *********7BFP***1Angel

Hi fd,

Congratulations btw, when did you test?? I am 10dpo today is it too early to test?

xx

hi

i tested at 9dpo and got bfn then got really sad as i thought oh no i'n not then tested again at 11dpo and got quite a faint line, tested yesterday on digital and that also worked xx

good luck bidsy your not out until the witch shows her head some ladies dont' test positive till really late x

Congratulations Fairy dust! Such great news! Really hoping May is lucky for the rest of us!

Hi ladies, i should be testing around 19th May. I put in some good work around ovulation so fingers crossed :) xxx

added you chazabell good luck ttc fx this is a good month

JJ i have also updated you i am so pleased you have got your bfp i bet we will be due around the same time how nice xx

Sorry chelly. Add yourself to the June testing thread, gives you a date to look forward to. And next month is your month!

Sorry to hear that BITC* got you chelly....fongers crossed for next month....why dont you join those of us who are giving pre-seed a go this month...have read and heard about lots of success stories so we never know.....xxxx

Thanks Wilma. I might give it a go, see how i feel afetr the witch has gone as i don't think i can stomach another month of it to be honest.

updated also added bidsy xxx looking like a good may fx for the rest still to test xx

Congrats on all your BFPs, lets hope its our turn next!

Congratulations all you BFPers!!!
got a bfn Monday morning about 16 dpo so I'm not holding out much hope :(. Af due on Friday but think I can feel the pains stirring already.

you never know you'r not out unitl the witch arrives xx fx for you x

Know what you mean chelly....its the bloody inconvenience of it all too....grrrrrrr.....but yep another pre-seed baby would be a great success story...lets hope were all telling ours next month when we get our BFP's xxxx

The witch has come please update me
- i dont think i cant stand another month

well done bfps

Sorry the witch got you hun,

Congrats to everyone with BFPs so far,

Good luck to everyone still to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads