*****May tEstIng tHreAd *********7BFP***1Angel

Good luck everyone.

I wish I could add myself to the list, but I have no idea when I will ov, lol. I'm on CD6 now so it is anyone's guess. When I am sure I have ov I will come back, though by then it may be June, lol.

Hey ladies Im out!!!

Felt poop all night and suspected she was on her way then Af had just arrived this morning but Im ok about it all as after MC didnt really think I would although hoped!! But at least Ive not had to wait very long for cycle to get back to normal its 4 weeks today since MC so lucky in that respect. Were just going to have to try harder next month!!

Good luck to all those still waiting to test this month and everything crossed for those of us entering another month of TTC....xxxx

Oh forgot to say, scrub me off. Thought I was havin ib before as seemed to stop for a day so thought I'd give it a week before testing but af came properly so won't be due to test till way into June now if cycles as long as this time. Ta

Oh forgot to say, scrub me off. Thought I was havin ib before as seemed to stop for a day so thought I'd give it a week before testing but af came properly so won't be due to test till way into June now if cycles as long as this time. Ta

good luck for next monthx

all updated

x

tested today and have a really faint bfp can't belive it yeahhh:dance::dance:

Congratulatons fairydust!!! I'm due 2 dats before u and uv made me want to test now, going to hold off though till Monday. Really pleased for u anyway x

We will all be fighting to run the testing thread for June, as it must be lucky!

I think the witch has got me, as I have really light pink blood and it always tends to turn into AF....

Congratulations Fairydust

Donna xx

Great news FD well done you .......and sorry to those who got caught by the old hag!! xxx

Is there going to be a June testing thread? I am due to test on the 1st june :).

Good luck to everyone still to test this month!

xx

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS someone grab the June testing thread....Im not doing it coz Im prob jinxed lol!!! xxx

i definatly think a june thread should be added anyone want to do it ??

:)

Yes somone needs to start it...those of us who got AF this month need something to look forward to...seeing it in writing helps somehow lol.....xxxx

Just realised Im due to test again in may so can you put me down for 29th please mrs....thats assuming my dates on ticker are right of course...lol fingers crossed everyone....xxx

:wave: hi

Please could you add me for may hun.

13th may pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare