** May 2019 Testing Thread **

Oh my daughter told me that she had a dream and that she had a baby sister. She told me we wrapped her up and brought her home. I nearly cried :(
She doesn’t know any of my miscarriages and to hear that was like ripping my heart apart.

Hey lovely, I hadn’t but I just did as I’m getting a bit of pinky cm. boobs ache. Nipples are sore. I think I see a squinter and I held for only two hours and drank a large coffee and a cup of tea in that time. Jesus. If I look at when I conceived my DD my BFP would be tomorrow. Anyone got any insight? xx

View attachment 85437 View attachment 85439
Struggling to see anything on your test hun. I really hope you do get your bfp though my dear.
Just be wary, i have seen alot of ladies on here recently and on other forums get faint false positives on the FRER.
Good luck x

My first AF arrived today since my last miscarriage. It’s just such a weird feeling to be honest. It’s really painful as well :(
Aw I am so sorry maximus. It’s a hard with the first period both physically and mentally. Take time to look after yourself. X

Oh my daughter told me that she had a dream and that she had a baby sister. She told me we wrapped her up and brought her home. I nearly cried :(
She doesn’t know any of my miscarriages and to hear that was like ripping my heart apart.
Big hugs Maximus :hug: x

Hey lovely, I hadn’t but I just did as I’m getting a bit of pinky cm. boobs ache. Nipples are sore. I think I see a squinter and I held for only two hours and drank a large coffee and a cup of tea in that time. Jesus. If I look at when I conceived my DD my BFP would be tomorrow. Anyone got any insight? xx

View attachment 85437 View attachment 85439
I think I see a squinter! I hope there will be a better line tomorrow!x

PicsArt_05-16-06.37.40.jpg

Last edited:
So sorry Maximus... How is therapy going?:hug:

My first AF arrived today since my last miscarriage. It’s just such a weird feeling to be honest. It’s really painful as well :(
Big hugs Maximus. I hope you’re taking good care of yourself! :hugs:

Ladies I felt ov pains today and we have just done DTD (I had to make up with him lol) I really hope I catch that egg. Will make sure I cover tomorrow and Saturday too!
I am currently laying with my legs up the wall. Every little helps right :rotfl: xx
Yay glad you’ve kissed and made up!! Get swimming those little swimmers and find that egg :)

Ladies I felt ov pains today and we have just done DTD (I had to make up with him lol) I really hope I catch that egg. Will make sure I cover tomorrow and Saturday too!
I am currently laying with my legs up the wall. Every little helps right :rotfl: xx

Aw great that you’d made up. I’m glad i’m not the only one that puts my legs up xx

Is the nasal spray good and are you able to use it while TTC?
Not sure I can go much longer without taking anything for it.
I have such a sore red nose too. I’m sure I never use to suffer this badly before. X

Hi Char @chattychar1990 the nasal spray I use is a stairrod over the counter one from boots called hayfever spray. I've also found this on NHS website. Steroid nasal sprays are normally safe to use while
  • are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying for a baby
breastfeeding and during pregnancy, but it's a good idea to get medical advice first.

Hope this helps and you get sorted soon! Xx

Well, just started spotting so that’s me out. Totally ruined the penultimate day of our honeymoon. It also means that I’m going to be in fantastic amounts of pain on the plane coming home. Great. Now I just want to sit inside and not do anything.

I keep looking at people and thinking ‘how are you even alive?’ If making a baby is THIS difficult then why are there so many humans on the planet?

Well, just started spotting so that’s me out. Totally ruined the penultimate day of our honeymoon. It also means that I’m going to be in fantastic amounts of pain on the plane coming home. Great. Now I just want to sit inside and not do anything.

I keep looking at people and thinking ‘how are you even alive?’ If making a baby is THIS difficult then why are there so many humans on the planet?
Aw i’m sorry. Really good question though xx

Sorry hun :(
I hope the full flow atleast holds off until your home.
That is a very good bloody question too!! Xx

I am having the weirdest period after my miscarriage. It started out heavy than stopped at lunch time on the 1st day turned into spotting. Than 2nd morning little heavy again for an hour than spotting. And today the 3rd day just spotting like it’s stopping. I don’t even need to wear a pad. Nothing like my normal period. Just a little worried. Anyone has had similar experiences?

@Kitana - AF is due on the 30th so can you put me down for 31st please. I wont test unless AF is late <3 xx

I’ve either had a 25 day cycle and this is cd1, or I’m having a heavy implantation bleed.
Waiting to see what next few days bring. Before miscarriage I was having 26 day cycles, since they have been 28 or 29.
Had period like bleeding with my first so don’t know if I should accept it as af or not yet! Still got sore boobs so fx. Will see what happens in the coming days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back