** May 2019 Testing Thread **

I’ve either had a 25 day cycle and this is cd1, or I’m having a heavy implantation bleed.
Waiting to see what next few days bring. Before miscarriage I was having 26 day cycles, since they have been 28 or 29.
Had period like bleeding with my first so don’t know if I should accept it as af or not yet! Still got sore boobs so fx. Will see what happens in the coming days.
Ohhh this is so exciting Niknaknoo.
Please keep us updated <3 xx

Hello ladies,

Yessssss I did test again... and it’s official! We managed to catch the egg!

I haven’t told hubby about these possible lines and got a card and daddy and me baby grow. I’ll get my DD to hand him the gift bag when he gets home.

Fingers crossed we have a sticky babe!

4C658017-89BD-4504-928E-C0FA6A43D9D5.jpeg 24BBD5DF-AC74-41E2-B7F9-AD790CEC53BD.jpeg C8ED544D-22AA-4453-A8E2-D2E9A6BFD857.jpeg

6dpo I think for me. I’m getting my hopes up already. My fiancé left a lovely video message for me yesterday saying he honestly feels like this month is our month. He hasn’t been like this or this positive and certain since the month I got a positive in August. I’m desperately trying not to get excited but I am. Lol.

@babylove2016 congratulations! You inspired me to test this morning. Tested yesterday at 10DPO and was pure white. Tested this morning and got a BFP. Was just going to wait for AF to arrive but seeing your post made me poas!

6A1EDA79-6DCB-499F-BE58-2753B0AD7D50.jpeg

We always seem to have more good news on the summer threads than in the winter. I wonder if its the vitamin D from the sunlight. Congratulations to all the ladies who have Bfps now and good luck to those still testing or joining the June thread, fingers crossed for another great month!

Congrats Bobby!

I’m ready to accept defeat this month, what I thought could be implantation bleeding is heavy enough now to class as af. :sad:
Back to unpredictable and short cycles. 25 days this month :wall:
Off to June I go.

Congrats Bobby!

I’m ready to accept defeat this month, what I thought could be implantation bleeding is heavy enough now to class as af. :sad:
Back to unpredictable and short cycles. 25 days this month :wall:
Off to June I go.

So sorry hun... :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27