** May 2019 Testing Thread **

Kitana

Reaction score
I've made another testing thread since the other one hasn't been updated in a week.

Wishing you ladies good luck and hoping for lots of bfps this cycle!!!

:::::::::::::::...........….....................::::::::::::::::

2. Helen88uk <3
4. Nattles33 <3
5. Rachel90 :bfp: - Haikos<3
6. Sunflower1<3 - Pal31<3
7. Kitana :bfp:
9. Babylove2016 :angel2: - EskimoGem <3
11. soffphie <3
12. Mum of boys <3
14. Rainbow1234 <3 - SugaryIris <3
16. Hannah1678 <3
18. Floofy <3
19. Kickingk <3
21. LuckyLaura <3 - Bobby23 :angel2:
22. Niknaknoo <3
24. SockVortex <3
26. Hendy1 <3 - louise_c <3
27. Oliviasmommy <3 - Beanymummy<3 - Sydney :bfp:
28. Lollypop79 :bfp:
30. treetrunks <3
31. Natalie8964 <3 - ChattyChar1990 <3

Last edited:
Hi, can you pop my down for 18 May please?

Please can you add me for the 21st May as I think I'm out this month. Trying ttc no2 :) loved this community when I was pregnant with my little boy who is now 2 1/2.

Please can you add me for the 21st May as I think I'm out this month. Trying ttc no2 :) loved this community when I was pregnant with my little boy who is now 2 1/2.
Hey testing date buddy hahah xx

Hey testing date buddy hahah xx

Hey! I’ll be 13DPO I think on this date! Handed all my testing bits to my OH as I’m a serial early tester! Going to temp this month as it worked last time, fingers crossed for us!! Xx

Hey, can you put me down for 22nd please? Oh is off on a stag do on the 23rd so if af hasn’t turned up by then I’ll test before he goes.

Hi everyone, I hope you’re all ok! Can I join and be put down for the 12th please :wave:

Hey. Af finally arrived. Can I have 28th May please. Added a few days on as this cycle was so late.
Might not be around much as this would have been my due month (8th) and not doing to well with it all. Honestly thought I’d be pregnant again by now. X

Hey. Af finally arrived. Can I have 28th May please. Added a few days on as this cycle was so late.
Might not be around much as this would have been my due month (8th) and not doing to well with it all. Honestly thought I’d be pregnant again by now. X
I'm so sorry Lolly...
Have you had a check up since the mmc?x

Right there with you lolly. It’s tough. X

I'm so sorry Lolly...
Have you had a check up since the mmc?x
I just had to go back if I kept testing positive after the d&c. I went to gp as i’m 39 and he said I need to wait 1 yr ttc before they would look at me. I’m booked in next week with a different doctor so hopefully I’ll get taken more serious. X

Hi lolly sorry to hear this .i was same and been 16months or somit .. now for me/us :(
Hows your fertility testing going? Do you have any upcoming?
I just had my AMH today i honestly cant believe its been done , im quite scared!! DH had bloods as well

Hi lolly sorry to hear this .i was same and been 16months or somit .. now for me/us :(
Hows your fertility testing going? Do you have any upcoming?
I just had my AMH today i honestly cant believe its been done , im quite scared!! DH has bloods as well
They won’t do anymore testing on me at the mo. Told me to go back in July. I’ve got an appointment next week with a different gp. I know I’ve not been trying for as long as a lot of you but guidelines are over 35 to be referred at 6 months so i’m going to argue my case.
With relation to my oh, they didn’t even offer a follow up to retest in 3 months. I think we are gonna have to go private. The nhs just don’t want to know. It’s finding the money for it. X

Kitana I'm going to take a guess, can I have the 4th May please? Xxx

They won’t do anymore testing on me at the mo. Told me to go back in July. I’ve got an appointment next week with a different gp. I know I’ve not been trying for as long as a lot of you but guidelines are over 35 to be referred at 6 months so i’m going to argue my case.
With relation to my oh, they didn’t even offer a follow up to retest in 3 months. I think we are gonna have to go private. The nhs just don’t want to know. It’s finding the money for it. X

what have / havent you had done? (sorry im not really up to date!) yeh agree totally should go earlier esp if they recommend it for you guys...
I know its about £1000- all in for all the tests at my clinic. (if thats any help).
I just had my AMH done today and had a Blood test DH for 'male hormone' paid privately for both tho

what have / havent you had done? (sorry im not really up to date!) yeh agree totally should go earlier esp if they recommend it for you guys...
I know its about £1000- all in for all the tests at my clinic. (if thats any help).
I just had my AMH done today and had a Blood test DH for 'male hormone' paid privately for both tho
Just my 21 day bloods. The male doctor I saw said age was against me. Cheers doctor. Kept saying it. I’m 39 but i’m not ancient. Lol
Thank you that does help. I’ve been pricing up the clinics near us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back