** May 2019 Testing Thread **

How are we all ladies?
I am 4DPO and trying really hard not to symptom spot because i know they basically mean nothing but its really hard!
xx

It’s hard isn’t it char, and when you’re convinced you’re getting all the signs and af turns up it’s a real kick in the teeth.
I thought this was my month but no such luck.
Might give temping a go, but need to read up about it properly and see what it is I’m actually looking for!

It’s hard isn’t it char, and when you’re convinced you’re getting all the signs and af turns up it’s a real kick in the teeth.
I thought this was my month but no such luck.
Might give temping a go, but need to read up about it properly and see what it is I’m actually looking for!
It really is hard, i have stupidly convinced myself once or twice that it would be the month and when AF came it knocked me down massively. So i try my hardest not to let myself get too carried away.
So many mixed reviews on temping. I personally hated it. It stressed me out so much because i knew i had to have a certain amount of hours sleep and then if i woke in the night for the loo that would then make my temp not accurate. It was a right palavar. But then other people really get on with it. xx

How are we all ladies?
I am 4DPO and trying really hard not to symptom spot because i know they basically mean nothing but its really hard!
xx
Hey. I’m roughly 8dpo and this 2ww is liking me. Totally convinced some days I am. Some days I just think there’s no way. Trying to keep busy to distract myself. I’m learning to drive as well (later starter lol) so that helps xx

Lollypop,

I'm 9dpo today (I think). Itching to test! Have you got any tests at home? x

Lollypop,

I'm 9dpo today (I think). Itching to test! Have you got any tests at home? x
Yeah I have but avoiding them as way to early to test. I’m going to wait till 28th if no af. I’m due on 23rd but giving it a few days after as had a 32 day cycle last month x

I am 11 DPO, AF due on Wednesday. No out of the ordinary symptoms to report!

Well after two clear positives yesterday, my tests were blank this morning! They went from complete white on Saturday, lines yesterday, nothing today. I’m anticipating the worst again :(

Feel shockingly bad today. Achy, sick, nax just horrible horrible horrible!! Im thankful im not at DTD time! I also noted to myself had this been post O id have likely been thinking hmm... Is this it!? Showing most time it isnt it! TTC sucks!

Getting really impatient. Wishing the days away. Tww days seem to last twice as long

Getting really impatient. Wishing the days away. Tww days seem to last twice as long
I feel you Lolly!

OH has hes sperm analysis tomorrow, not sure why but every time i think about it i get really nervous. I suppose that is normal though right? We haven't DTD since Saturday because i want it to be a true result.
I will also go for my blood test tomorrow, i will be 6dpo. xx

I feel you Lolly!

OH has hes sperm analysis tomorrow, not sure why but every time i think about it i get really nervous. I suppose that is normal though right? We haven't DTD since Saturday because i want it to be a true result.
I will also go for my blood test tomorrow, i will be 6dpo. xx
Yeah that’s normal. We were very nervous too. X

Lollypop, tww feels like a month. Only 1 week to go. I'm waiting for Monday. :) Need to get busy. Do you work? x

Lollypop, tww feels like a month. Only 1 week to go. I'm waiting for Monday. :) Need to get busy. Do you work? x
No i’m currently looking for work at the moment. We are testing Tuesday. It’s my sons birthday on Monday and I don’t want to be upset if it’s a negative on his birthday. X

Struggling with constipation at the moment. (Desperately trying not to symptom spot ) it’s usually I get this when pregnant but I have had add it the odd times when not anywhere near 2ww. Fingers crossed. Due tomorrow and no sign so far. X

Struggling with constipation at the moment. (Desperately trying not to symptom spot ) it’s usually I get this when pregnant but I have had add it the odd times when not anywhere near 2ww. Fingers crossed. Due tomorrow and no sign so far. X
This was one of my symptoms! Fingers crossed for you! Are you waiting until af is late to test?x

This was one of my symptoms! Fingers crossed for you! Are you waiting until af is late to test?x
Yeah i’m going to Wait a good few days to see if late. I can’t keep looking at negatives [:)]

Good luck Beany, I hope your stay in the testing threads is short.

Fx lolly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back