** May 2019 Testing Thread **

Got my static smiley just now! Meaning I will probably ovulate tomorrow!
Ladies do I count 7 days from now to when I go and get my day 21? Or from tomorrow?
Very strange that OH has he’s sperm analysis next Wednesday and that would work out to be my day 21 day too!!
Talk about killing 2 birds with one stone haha xx

Ladies do I count 7 days from now to when I go and get my day 21? Or from tomorrow?
Very strange that OH has he’s sperm analysis next Wednesday and that would work out to be my day 21 day too!!
I worked it out from the next day I got my static smiley. X

I would go Wednesday! What cycle day are you?

I would go 7 days after you think you've ovulated so 7 days from tomorrow. My reasons being 'day 21' is based on ovulation on day 14 so 7 days after. Honestly though a day either way shouldn't make much difference.

I’m 10dpo today. I’ve been bloated since 3dpo which is highly annoying as all I’ve brought with me are skirts and dresses and the ‘bump’ sticks out a lot, haha. AF is due to arrive the day we fly home so hopefully she keeps away until at least after then!

Hope you manage to get an appointment for the day you need it Char :)

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test! :)

I’m 10dpo today. I’ve been bloated since 3dpo which is highly annoying as all I’ve brought with me are skirts and dresses and the ‘bump’ sticks out a lot, haha. AF is due to arrive the day we fly home so hopefully she keeps away until at least after then!

Hope you manage to get an appointment for the day you need it Char :)

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test! :)
Hope AF stays away for you and you get a little surprise when your home :)

My area do walk in blood tests so i can just turn up on Wednesday thank god xx

RANT TIME!
i am so annoyed!!
We didn't DTD last night because we had a barnie! So now i might aswell count myself out for this cycle. The last time we DTD was Sunday morning so can't imagine having any strong swimmers up there still.
We probably won't do it again tonight because i don't really want to talk to him.
Fed up is an understatement.
Why are men so selfish? :shakehead:

RANT TIME!
i am so annoyed!!
We didn't DTD last night because we had a barnie! So now i might aswell count myself out for this cycle. The last time we DTD was Sunday morning so can't imagine having any strong swimmers up there still.
We probably won't do it again tonight because i don't really want to talk to him.
Oh no... That's so selfish of him! I'm so sorry hun... Just right when you ovulate. Maybe you could kiss and make up tonight? You have 24 hours for the egg to be fertilised!

RANT TIME!
i am so annoyed!!
Sorry char, they are a pain sometimes aren’t they!
I had a cycle like this a couple of months ago and I just sucked it up and got on with it.
Hope you can make up quickly. X

Have you taken another test hun?x
Hey lovely, I hadn’t but I just did as I’m getting a bit of pinky cm. boobs ache. Nipples are sore. I think I see a squinter and I held for only two hours and drank a large coffee and a cup of tea in that time. Jesus. If I look at when I conceived my DD my BFP would be tomorrow. Anyone got any insight? xx

EA5D3F37-6C2C-4189-B5F6-1A079CB2B067.jpeg D8F5BE44-54A0-4120-BE07-2932FB66BC49.jpeg

Hey lovely, I hadn’t but I just did as I’m getting a bit of pinky cm. boobs ache. Nipples are sore. I think I see a squinter and I held for only two hours and drank a large coffee and a cup of tea in that time. Jesus. If I look at when I conceived my DD my BFP would be tomorrow. Anyone got any insight? xx

View attachment 85437 View attachment 85439
Oh I think I see something you know. Your def gonna have to retest in a couple days. Good luck xx

My first AF arrived today since my last miscarriage. It’s just such a weird feeling to be honest. It’s really painful as well :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back