** May 2019 Testing Thread **

I'm doing ok thank you - sorry for the delayed reply.. I didn't get an email notification. So no bleeding for a whole week now.
My repeat HCG yesterday was 762. So:

11dp5dt (16dpo): 21.3
16dp5dt (21dpo): 297
18dp5dt (23dpo): 762

Trying to remain level headed. I've seen a lot of happy stories from initially low HCG's but equally quite a few that haven't gone well. Really feel it can go either way. No more HCGs planned now and I'm booked into EPAU on Wednesday for assessment and a scan.
Aw that’s very promising. Let us know how you get on this Wednesday at EPAU x

Just an update from me (same message as in my other thread).

So I went for my scan and my uterus was empty and only 4mm lining. Was then going to go for diagnostic key hole surgery as my HCG had risen to 5180 in 46 hours but they decided to just admit me overnight and repeat the scan yesterday morning which they did.

Yesterday they found my little baby in my last remaining tube. So I went to theatre at about 12.30 where they were able to do the surgery via keyhole (worried they would have issues due all my previous abdominal surgery) where I lost my baby and my tube. I was home by 8pm and happy to be sleeping in my own bed.

So now I'll only ever be able to have a baby by IVF now. Which is upsetting and very final. Even though we had gone down the IVF route, we still had a chance of natural conception prior to this but that's gone forever.

We will be taking a few months break before I have a scan and check all is well before we go down the FET route. We have 1 x HB and 1 x EB on ice.

Thank you to everyone for their kind words and support xx

Last edited:

So I went for my scan and my uterus was empty and only 4mm lining. Was then going to go for diagnostic key hole surgery as my HCG had risen to 5180 in 46 hours but they decided to just admit me overnight and repeat the scan yesterday morning which they did.

Yesterday they found my little baby in my last remaining tube. So I went to theatre at about 12.30 where they were able to do the surgery via keyhole (worried they would have issues due all my previous abdominal surgery) where I lost my baby and my tube. I was home by 8pm and happy to be sleeping in my own bed.

So now I'll only ever be able to have a baby by IVF now. Which is upsetting and very final. Even though we had gone down the IVF route, we still had a chance of natural conception prior to this but that's gone forever.

We will be taking a few months break before I have a scan and check all is well before we go down the FET route. We have 1 x HB and 1 x EB on ice.

Hi Sydney,

I’m so sorry you have gone through this. You must be feeling all kind of emotions right now. Please take care of yourself. I wish you every bit of good luck for when you are able to continue on your ttc journey.
Xxx

Aw I am so sorry this has happened. I can’t imagine how you are feeling but take time to heal. Wishing you all the best. Xx

Oh Sydney I am so sorry. Take it easy I hope you recover quickly.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back