** May 2019 Testing Thread **

Thought my AF was here as started bleeding but then today its gone. A day and a half AF and two not very full tampons, so much so it hurt to pull them out. But you know, once you start pulling, it’s gotta come out! Don’t want a bent tampon in your vagine.

Not too sure what’s going on. It doesn’t normally just stop. It was like a dripping tap got turned off all of a sudden. Xx

Ladies - i am really suffering with hayfever and i remember reading on here that taking antihistamines are not good when you are TTC.
Is there anything else that might help me? I am sneezing and am bunged up, then the next minute my nose is running like a tap.
If i don't have a cold, its hayfever. It really is frustrating xx

Following this @chattychar1990 I'm the same but it's the polyps in my nose causing my issues. Grrr! Why can't it just be straight forward! X

Thought my AF was here as started bleeding but then today its gone. A day and a half AF and two not very full tampons, so much so it hurt to pull them out. But you know, once you start pulling, it’s gotta come out! Don’t want a bent tampon in your vagine.

Not too sure what’s going on. It doesn’t normally just stop. It was like a dripping tap got turned off all of a sudden. Xx
Wondering if that was IB? I really hope it was hun <3 x

Following this @chattychar1990 I'm the same but it's the polyps in my nose causing my issues. Grrr! Why can't it just be straight forward! X
Oh don’t I am really suffering. I can’t breathe out my nose :(
It surely can’t be a cold I have only just got over the last one. I don’t feel rubbish either so I am guessing it’s got to be hay fever xx

Hi everyone, I’ve got a feeling I’m out this month but I’ll ask anyway cause I’m curious.
Today I’ve had a slight bit of blood on 3 occasions (whilst wiping) and never enough to go onto panty liner, I’m currently 11dpo and I know it’s normal for implantation to happen 6-12dpo but is day 11 a bit of a stretch? Would it normally happen around the 6 day mark? I’ve already had a negative test this month but I tested early ( couldn’t help myself :? )
Thanks in advance and congratulations to the ladies with BFP this month and of course sorry to all the ladies who didn’t, fingers crossed your time will be soon :hug:xx

Hi everyone, I’ve got a feeling I’m out this month but I’ll ask anyway cause I’m curious.
Today I’ve had a slight bit of blood on 3 occasions (whilst wiping) and never enough to go onto panty liner, I’m currently 11dpo and I know it’s normal for implantation to happen 6-12dpo but is day 11 a bit of a stretch? Would it normally happen around the 6 day mark? I’ve already had a negative test this month but I tested early ( couldn’t help myself :? )
Thanks in advance and congratulations to the ladies with BFP this month and of course sorry to all the ladies who didn’t, fingers crossed your time will be soon :hug:xx
11dpo isn’t too late at all to get implantation bleeding hun.
I would say you got the negative on the test because you tested to early.
When is AF due? Do you normally spot beforehand or is this bleeding new to you?
I hope this is going to lead to a bfp xx

11dpo isn’t too late at all to get implantation bleeding hun.
I would say you got the negative on the test because you tested to early.
When is AF due? Do you normally spot beforehand or is this bleeding new to you?
I hope this is going to lead to a bfp xx
Im due on 17th May, so quite close and don’t really tend to spot. AF normally just comes thick and fast! Thank you Char :) xx

Oh don’t I am really suffering. I can’t breathe out my nose :(
It surely can’t be a cold I have only just got over the last one. I don’t feel rubbish either so I am guessing it’s got to be hay fever xx

I'm the same when it gets going @chattychar1990 I'm not too bad today but it can be horrendous. I've got a stairrod nasal spray from boots (which is for hay fever) but also helps by nose. I'm trying to use it. I can't taste or smell anything :doh:

I'm the same when it gets going @chattychar1990 I'm not too bad today but it can be horrendous. I've got a stairrod nasal spray from boots (which is for hay fever) but also helps by nose. I'm trying to use it. I can't taste or smell anything :doh:
Is the nasal spray good and are you able to use it while TTC?
Not sure I can go much longer without taking anything for it.
I have such a sore red nose too. I’m sure I never use to suffer this badly before. X

Is the nasal spray good and are you able to use it while TTC?
Not sure I can go much longer without taking anything for it.
I have such a sore red nose too. I’m sure I never use to suffer this badly before. X

test it is hayfever and take 1 pill? honestly if its getting so so bad, just take one. i very much doubt one alone will do much, like i said i will and do take them but only time i saw a difference was days in a row and i happened to say to someone my cm is just not there & they asked if i had taken that i said yes and there ya go!

test it is hayfever and take 1 pill? honestly if its getting so so bad, just take one. i very much doubt one alone will do much, like i said i will and do take them but only time i saw a difference was days in a row and i happened to say to someone my cm is just not there & they asked if i had taken that i said yes and there ya go!
The thing is if I take the pill it’s going to work and stop the multiple sneezing but what happens the next day when I need to take one?!
It best just to stay completely away from them at the start I personally think.
It’s like I’m basically taking something that can help me not to conceive. It defeats the object x

The thing is if I take the pill it’s going to work and stop the multiple sneezing but what happens the next day when I need to take one?!
It best just to stay completely away from them at the start I personally think.
It’s like I’m basically taking something that can help me not to conceive. It defeats the object x
I agree, you're near ovulation anyways so I wouldn't risk it. Why don't you use a neti pot?
I sometimes use a big syringe (without the needle obviously) and fill it with a lukewarm saline solution and spray it forcefully through my nose. Keep your mouth open so you can breathe. The blockage in your nose gets released and you can do it several times a day. It's really gross but it works well. There are clips on youtube with people doing it to babies, it's easier to watch :lol:

Here is a link
It work but it's not pretty to watch :lol:

Oh wow that is amazing but so gross at the same time :rotfl:
Thanks Kitana :)
Funnily enough, i am absolutely fine today, only sneezed a couple of times and i am not so bunged up. (hopefully i havent jinxed myself)
xx

Have you taken another test hun?x

Just butting in here - I have horrific hay fever too. Saline spray is useless for me - I had two different doctors and a pharmacist tell me you can use nasal spray that has Oxymetazoline as the active ingredient, avoid all others though. I used it whilst TTC and whilst pregnant. It’s safe but obvs try not to use it unless you feel you really need to x

So last month I had tingly boobs and af came as usual. This month my boobs are sore! Trying not to read into it, I’m 1 week into the tww (roughly). Feel like I’m building myself up for disappointment, I know how cruel our bodies can be when symptom spotting!! :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back