**//**march testing thread**\\**

Napoli you've been busy peeing on sticks all week! Ha
lovely lines.

Sorry you're out Crinkles!

And Petit Pois.. 7dpo, couldn't sleep last night, woke up about 3 times so I'm nackered this morning at work. Every other symptom is in my head lol. Im going to keep an eye on your TWW as we have a similar cycle

Ooh could be! How long are you going to *try* and wait to test?

I've had such weird, vivid dreams the past two nights! I never normally remember my dreams but these were clear as day.

Dreams might be a sign!

I think I underestimated my af due date, so I'm probs not due til end of the month. If the witch doesn't show I'll test on the 31st! :pray:

Eek! Good luck for then - if you can wait that long ;)

Well I've just realised my app is set to a 28 day cycle... :wall2:

I still don't really know how my cycles are going (33 days coming off the pill, chemical was next cycle, then had a 37 day cycle following that) so if I took an average that would give me a 35 day cycle... that means I'm not due til 4th April!!!

Uggh I'm so confused :-(

I'm confused for you! Well you can still test end of the month, seeing as you've already ovulated...

Yeah I guess by 31st I'll be 14dpo so would deffo be able to test by then!?

Right i need opinions ladies. Just tested on a sensitive 10miu at 9dpo. Partner says i'm iagining a line haha. What do you think?
preg.jpg

I can see a line, but looks too close to the control line so might be a shadow ... try taking it apart so you can see more closely x

I can't tell even when taking it apart. I thought the same, it does look closer to the control line than they usually do. Argh! Trying not to get my hopes up again.

I can see something but it doesn't look quite right iykwim? Like PeanutButter said it looks like it might be a shadow! How annoying!! Test again!! Haha

i can't work out if its too near the control line. You can't tell in the photo but it was defo pink. I've ran out of tests, so going to wait a few days and then retest!

I think i've just got my hopes up and don't want to test again in case its a BFN. I usually am on a 28 day cycle but lat month it was 45 days. Completely got my hopes up and was absolutely devastated when I found out I wasn't pregnant.

I hate waiting! I'm having to stop myself getting a test.

Cmiller looked like a pink shadow to me.. Test again!!! :)

I can understand that CMiller. I really hope it's positive xxx

Oh fx for you!

Congrats napoli xx

Can my bfp be added? Was supposed to wait til 26th (2 days after af due but kinda caved ha!)

How are we all doing? Yesterday flew by cos we were out all day so now I'm 9dpo!

Been having wacky dreams for a few days now. Last night's was a super vivid BFP dream :-(

Not much else to report except heavy boobs and bloat, plus creamy cm. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back