**//**march testing thread**\\**

Sorry to hear that AnnaEr - fingers crossed for next month!

Sorry Anna, fingers crossed for next month

Good luck to the next lot of testers xx

Girls i dont know what's going on. I have a light cramps from time to time. I thought it's AF I saw a little thread of blood but.. It's all for now. I get BFN today on clear blue... Normally I have regular period , 30 days. I always have quite heavy start. Not a sporting at all. Ohhh I would like to still have hope. I'm waiting for any sign of period but there isn't even a discharge, only this one little red thread on n the morning and.. Nothing. Is it even possible to get a negative in period due date?

Congratulations Aries!!!! I knew it was your month had a feeling ;)

Anna sounds like it could be IB sweetie. ..try to wait a couple of days then test again, fingers crossed :)

Xxxx

I was looking all over Internet and it's only that it's impossible to have IB in period due date. This is making me crazy. If I will go to gp he will probably laugh me out xD i already told my DH that I get period lol and I just text him "no it's not a period... I don't know" hahaha this make me crazy ;)

I was looking all over Internet and it's only that it's impossible to have IB in period due date. This is making me crazy. If I will go to gp he will probably laugh me out xD i already told my DH that I get period lol and I just text him "no it's not a period... I don't know" hahaha this make me crazy ;)

Wishing you luck!
I had this with a bfn and thought it was IB.. then the witch came 2 days later. Fingers crossed you have better luck!

Anna - I disagree about the impossibility of an ib on your period due date. It all depends on when you ovulate in my opinion. I'm a late ovulator so I've read a lot on this! I tested on my af due date this cycle - bfn, 3 days later i got my bfp. So hang in there :) lots of luck!! xx

Wow a lot of BFPs!! :yay: hoping it rubs off on me!!

After the 1 opk I did, I haven't done any as I've been trying to go opk-free this month on husband's orders. Based on cm I think I ovulated on cd 18, I'm now 6DPO... Had some twinges over the last few days and have been constipated, sore nipples but think that's my normal cycle symptoms... We'll see what happens. Oh and I've been using conceive plus. Husband LOVES it!!

:dust: FX to everyone waiting

I have to say I agree on the no opk's! Never thought I'd say it but we'd been ttc for a year and every cycle i charted my ovulation with opk's and monitored cm etc....nothing. This last cycle I completely stopped it out of being fed up - it was the first cycle we weren't specifically "trying" and it happened :) maybe the relaxed approach is the way forward! Each to their own but that's my experience :D lots of baby dust coming your way :dust:

Wow a lot of BFPs!! :yay: hoping it rubs off on me!!

After the 1 opk I did, I haven't done any as I've been trying to go opk-free this month on husband's orders. Based on cm I think I ovulated on cd 18, I'm now 6DPO... Had some twinges over the last few days and have been constipated, sore nipples but think that's my normal cycle symptoms... We'll see what happens. Oh and I've been using conceive plus. Husband LOVES it!!

:dust: FX to everyone waiting

I have to say I agree on the no opk's! Never thought I'd say it but we'd been ttc for a year and every cycle i charted my ovulation with opk's and monitored cm etc....nothing. This last cycle I completely stopped it out of being fed up - it was the first cycle we weren't specifically "trying" and it happened :) maybe the relaxed approach is the way forward! Each to their own but that's my experience :D lots of baby dust coming your way :dust:

Yes! It's the relaxed approach we are aiming for this month. We've tried to DTD when we can and be as stress free as possible. Hopefully like you I'll have a lucky month. If I can, which I highly doubt, I'm gonna try not to poas early ha!

I'm out this month ladies, af arrived today on cd 32, longest cycle I've had. Gallbladder operation on the 1st April, it can't come soon enough as I passed out on the weekend from the pain, spent the evening in hospital. xx

Sorry Lillith, about the bfn and the pain. FX for next month and your op!

Oh dear Lillith, that's not good! Hope the operation goes well, get lots of rest and I'm sure you'll be feeling better in no time :hug:

Has anyone got any symptoms to report? I'm only 6dpo but I'm feeling things... most likely it's all in my head, surely this is too early?!

I'm out! which got me on the 19th! good luck to all those left to test!!! xx

So sorry Lillith and Crinkles
Really hope April is kinder to you both
December /new year babies all round :)

xxxxxxxx

I got my bfp! at 9dpo! im 15 dpo today :D so far so good tests at 9 or 10 dpo and at 13 dpo :)

Attachments

• dann dann.jpg
    dann dann.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 13dpo.jpg
    13dpo.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 22
Sorry you're out Crinkles!

And Petit Pois.. 7dpo, couldn't sleep last night, woke up about 3 times so I'm nackered this morning at work. Every other symptom is in my head lol. Im going to keep an eye on your TWW as we have a similar cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back