***March Mummies***

Ive miscarried. Scan confirmation. After 19months and that one lucky shot its all over. My bodys a absolute piece of shit i hate it.
So sorry soffphie. Take time to recover and look after yourself. You managed to fall pregnant naturally so fx you will again. X

Ive miscarried. Scan confirmation. After 19months and that one lucky shot its all over. My bodys a absolute piece of shit i hate it.

So sorry Soffphie. I've been there it's awful. I send my love. There are no words that I can say that feel good enough. X x x

Any of you ladies struggling to sleep at night? Im now 8 weeks and at 6pm tnyt i was so drained real bad i do have an underactive thyroid too but at night im struggling to get comfy and noticed im gettin cramps in my feet driving me nuts wondering if its just me ... plus i keep getting up in the night for snacks espesh bubblegum ice cream!!! Im tired but i just cant get cosy!!! Hence on here at blinking quarter to one!!! X

That's so sad. I'm so sorry for your loss. I work with babies children and adults with cancer (mostly blood cancer) and neuroblastoma also organ rejection and neuro conditions. It's a tough job!

Ohh i have so much respect for u such a hard job i know i lost him but i gained a guardian angel funny enough it started when he was 9 with a kidney transplant that didnt take too well he never had a normal life but he really was amazing he always asked how u were never thought about himself or complained..and in the end it took over his blood..it took along time to get over it. I cant imagine working with babies and cancer while being pregnant how are u holding together i keep crying at things like jersey shore the programme WTF!!! its not even remotely sad! Im an absolute melt atm! But if u can get my blood whereever u are feel free it doesnt bother me but i do get a tad annoyed after 20 attempts because its an hour drive home with shaky arms not the best haha XX

Any of you ladies struggling to sleep at night? Im now 8 weeks and at 6pm tnyt i was so drained real bad i do have an underactive thyroid too but at night im struggling to get comfy and noticed im gettin cramps in my feet driving me nuts wondering if its just me ... plus i keep getting up in the night for snacks espesh bubblegum ice cream!!! Im tired but i just cant get cosy!!! Hence on here at blinking quarter to one!!! X

Totally struggling to sleep at night. Nose is completely congested. Slept on sofa at the weekend as just couldn't get comfortable in bed.
Had a better sleep in bed last night but still massively congested. I have nasel problems anyways but it hasn't been this bad in a while.

Totally struggling to sleep at night. Nose is completely congested. Slept on sofa at the weekend as just couldn't get comfortable in bed.
Had a better sleep in bed last night but still massively congested. I have nasel problems anyways but it hasn't been this bad in a while.

I slept on the sofa a few nights last week haha so glad its not just be but im currently still in bed im exhausted right now... my nose has been dry driving me nuts.. hopefully we can sleep better soon! Xx

I can’t sleep enough! Waking for the loo and that’s about it.
Had an awful nightmare last night though :-( woke up thinking baby was gone, hope it doesn’t return!

Tomorrow’s scan can’t come soon enough don’t seem to feel pregnant anymore I’m hoping it’s just nerves don’t feel bloated or anything either don’t think I’ll sleep tonight :( past experience really hoping everything is ok

I can’t sleep enough! Waking for the loo and that’s about it.
Had an awful nightmare last night though :-( woke up thinking baby was gone, hope it doesn’t return!

Ohhh bless u thats ur mind playing tricks its natural with ep worries but u do dream more in pregnancy i had one i was having a scan my baby turned into a seal with its webbed hands and splashed off the screen hahaa wtf! Think im best off staying awake hahaaa... x

Tomorrow’s scan can’t come soon enough don’t seem to feel pregnant anymore I’m hoping it’s just nerves don’t feel bloated or anything either don’t think I’ll sleep tonight :( past experience really hoping everything is ok

Awww sure all will be fine fx for u sure tmoro night u will be so happy not long now it is an awful wait though! X

I'm nearly 11 weeks and all I want to do is sleep... I can sleep for hours and nap all the time which isn't nt like me. I feel exhausted all the dam time. Work is so hard feeling this way. Count down to my 12 week scan next Wednesday then a wee week in Turkey 24th!

I have vivid dreams that do make me feel like I havent slept and when those happen it's always me running away from someone trying to kill me! Very dramatic

I'm nearly 11 weeks and all I want to do is sleep... I can sleep for hours and nap all the time which isn't nt like me. I feel exhausted all the dam time. Work is so hard feeling this way. Count down to my 12 week scan next Wednesday then a wee week in Turkey 24th!

I have vivid dreams that do make me feel like I havent slept and when those happen it's always me running away from someone trying to kill me! Very dramatic

I always dream but mine are getting strange haha!!! Oooo a week in turkey lovely i love turkey! ... im absolutely shattered tday its just at night i cant get comfy waaa!!! Currently drinking an bovril on the sofa with my blanket hahaa ... woooo cant wait to see ur 12 week scan im xcited 4you! Xx

I’m the same my nose is so bad, I’m constantly sneezing or blowing it, have you taken anything for it? I’m trying not to but sometimes it gets really bad and affects my chest

I always dream but mine are getting strange haha!!! Oooo a week in turkey lovely i love turkey! ... im absolutely shattered tday its just at night i cant get comfy waaa!!! Currently drinking an bovril on the sofa with my blanket hahaa ... woooo cant wait to see ur 12 week scan im xcited 4you! Xx

Aww that sounds good. I love a blanket snuggle. I hope the scan is okay! I will post it here as soon as its happened!

I’m the same my nose is so bad, I’m constantly sneezing or blowing it, have you taken anything for it? I’m trying not to but sometimes it gets really bad and affects my chest

I went to boots on Thursday and got given a saline spray for children. That's the only thing I've been told I can take. It does help a little bit. I don't think the weather is doing us any good either. Sunny, raining, sunny, storms. Which it would make its mind up to stop my nose going crazy! Xxx

Aww that sounds good. I love a blanket snuggle. I hope the scan is okay! I will post it here as soon as its happened!

Im sure it will be i have got my midwife tmoro ready for the info overload haha!! I secretly cant wait but im sure i will need a nap after it i had to drive to my hospital tday for a prescription for pessaries and steroids it took agesss i had to pull over twice to be sick its like 20min away but the full roads up so it can take wayy over an hour my nurse told me to get a measuring jug to throw up haha hopefully a goodnights sleep been a sicky day tday Xx

Hi all! Joining the chat! I’m 7w3d and due date is March 28th . So far pregnancy is kicking my buttt , nauseous , hungry and tired all the time .
I did get my first ultrasound at 6w6d and saw little beans heart beat which was amazing

Hi all! Joining the chat! I’m 7w3d and due date is March 28th . So far pregnancy is kicking my buttt , nauseous , hungry and tired all the time .
I did get my first ultrasound at 6w6d and saw little beans heart beat which was amazing

Awww congratulations!!! Hope you have a healthy 9 month!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back