***March Mummies***

So sorry Wanderite :(, I've had two miscarriages make sure you look after you and talk. Big hugs xxx

Thank you ladies...first time I've ever seen my husband cry. We're just gutted.

Hey ladies.

10 weeks today (all being well!). Still impatiently waiting for my scan date...

No pregnancy symptoms at all and no appetite either, which is great for weight loss (although I still look huge).

I'm not sure how long to wait before chasing my scan date. Would the 11 week mark be reasonable?!

Thank you ladies...first time I've ever seen my husband cry. We're just gutted.

Make sure you both let it all out and talk, I bottled up on my second loss and it hit me like a tonne of bricks months later.

Stay positive I got pregnant with my son 3 weeks after my loss. It hurts so much but don't let it put you off. Big hugs x

Hey ladies.

10 weeks today (all being well!). Still impatiently waiting for my scan date...

No pregnancy symptoms at all and no appetite either, which is great for weight loss (although I still look huge).

I'm not sure how long to wait before chasing my scan date. Would the 11 week mark be reasonable?!

My date isn't even being generated u til thur at my 10 week midwife appt... I'm going to chase mine up ASAP as I'm away on holiday at 12 weeks plus 2 for 7 days. I woukd chase it up

I have agony boobs, heart burn, fatigue and hunger that doesn't stop!!

Make sure you both let it all out and talk, I bottled up on my second loss and it hit me like a tonne of bricks months later.

Stay positive I got pregnant with my son 3 weeks after my loss. It hurts so much but don't let it put you off. Big hugs x
I did the same as I felt I had to pretend to be ok and get home as quick as I could although not ready and in lots of pain after having to have surgical management of misscarrige it was a couple of days before Christmas and I had my little girl to get back to and because I didn’t deal with it I still struggle with flashbacks etc now

Hi can I please join this thread I'm 6 weeks 1 day due march 31st 2020.

I've had a fair few problems with pregnancies hoping this one goes well though :)

Welcome Tanigee!

Thanks for the advice Alexis - I chased! 28th August, so i will be 13+1. Bit annoying as we have a huge wedding on bank holiday and I will have to pretend I'm drinking but cant be helped! Just glad I have a date and hoping all is okay.

Hey, has anybody started telling family & friends their news yet? If not, how long are you thinking of waiting? X

Hey, has anybody started telling family & friends their news yet? If not, how long are you thinking of waiting? X

Saturday 17th all being well. Be nearly 9 weeks. Got scan for 8 weeks booked.
Only because my side knew of all testing so hard to keep up pretense!

Saturday 17th all being well. Be nearly 9 weeks. Got scan for 8 weeks booked.
Only because my side knew of all testing so hard to keep up pretense!
Ahh exciting. Are you planning a special announcement? X

I did the same as I felt I had to pretend to be ok and get home as quick as I could although not ready and in lots of pain after having to have surgical management of misscarrige it was a couple of days before Christmas and I had my little girl to get back to and because I didn’t deal with it I still struggle with flashbacks etc now

I'm sorry you had to go through that it's horrendous. I don't know what happened, I couldn't grieve I was numb and I didn't want to talk about it. It was 3 months later and I was pregnant with DS and it all came out then and it was even worse due to hormones.

It's an incredibly hard thing to process and go through, I just think you have to be really kind to yourself <3 x

But of a moan sorry :(, not feeling me.

HG is really horrible, I've lost 10lbs in 3 weeks. Dh wants me to go back to hospital for fluids as I can't keep anything down and I'm really tired/fatigued. But I can't do that with my little one, it's so hard I feel like a crap mum right now.

Still no midwife too, think I might ring Monday as I'll be 9 weeks on Sunday.

But of a moan sorry :(, not feeling me.

HG is really horrible, I've lost 10lbs in 3 weeks. Dh wants me to go back to hospital for fluids as I can't keep anything down and I'm really tired/fatigued. But I can't do that with my little one, it's so hard I feel like a crap mum right now.

Still no midwife too, think I might ring Monday as I'll be 9 weeks on Sunday.
Hope you feel much better. Take it easy and get plenty of rest. Perhaps DH might be right and a trip to hospital might put you on the right track? X

Is anyone going with their partner to first midwife appointment?
Im torn on it!! He has work etc so its more awkward as he has to take some time next day due to scan

Is anyone going with their partner to first midwife appointment?
Im torn on it!! He has work etc so its more awkward as he has to take some time next day due to scan

Mine came, my appointment was at my house but he was going to come anyway, tbh he didn’t really do anything and I think he was a little bored, all the questions were for me and answered by me. He is def coming to all the scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back