***March Mummies***

It’s all good! :dance:
Saw little heartbeat and everything.
Said I’m about 6 weeks instead of 7 but will update due date when they do 12 week scan.
Got my booking appointment this morning too for 19th August.
So relieved!

Said I’m about 6 weeks instead of 7 but will update due date when they do 12 week scan.
So relieved!

Ah see this is third case of spotting and no worries!!

my doctor wos sooo horrible to me on phone i was like i shall ask to switch drs!! and i should really.

they put me less then 6 weeks which i said was impossible and they said ya just cant take a date yet. so :)

So relieved!

Ohhh so glad you are okay!!! I have had a sleepy day so sorry didnt get to wish u goodluck but so glad to see all has gone well i think they ladies in this group could write a small book on the worries of ep bleeding and we all seem to be at the 6 week stage come to my own conclusion eff doctors and nurses my mam and dad has been saying to me for 2 week nout like support and praying and nothing fights harder for life than life i had a brill doc a few yrs bk and he gave me the best advice he said to me people think something so small is not so strong and he said it is amazing how many give birth who have no idea i hope all of us ladies can relax and listen to our bodys and the ladies with experience but im so happy you got to see a heartbeat!!! Yayyy 6 week club !!! Im due around my nans birthday which is for me a blessing because i miss her so much hope we are all a little more relaxed today Xx

Ah see this is third case of spotting and no worries!!

my doctor wos sooo horrible to me on phone i was like i shall ask to switch drs!! and i should really.

they put me less then 6 weeks which i said was impossible and they said ya just cant take a date yet. so :)

I dont know u soffphie and i want to smack your dcs in the mouth for making u worry like that bloody awful hope ur brighter today :cheer: xx

Just booked an 8 week scan with window to the womb she said they dont measure hearbeat at 6 weeks because they are like us atm they can go up and down aslong as there is a heartbeat there is no need to worry and the nurse should never have told me it wouldnt change! They were so lovely feel so much more relaxed now! Xx

Hi ladies,

Just popping in as I’ve seen lots of you have had bleeding/spotting. I also had bleeding around 6-7 week mark. (Then again at 15 and 19). I think it’s more common that we realise.

Xxx

I dont know u soffphie and i want to smack your dcs in the mouth for making u worry like that bloody awful hope ur brighter today :cheer: xx

Haha thanks yeh she was horrible :(
A lot better still spotting but its not as much & im trying to look past it :)
Window 2 Womb are great. I have my 8 wk scan with them & cant wait :)

Hi ladies,

Just popping in as I’ve seen lots of you have had bleeding/spotting. I also had bleeding around 6-7 week mark. (Then again at 15 and 19). I think it’s more common that we realise.

Xxx

I totally agree its defo more than the 20% they say and they need to be more reassuring about it! Glad you are okay after your experience too! Xx

Haha thanks yeh she was horrible :(
A lot better still spotting but its not as much & im trying to look past it :)
Window 2 Womb are great. I have my 8 wk scan with them & cant wait :)

It is so common so glad your relaxed today abit more they put my mind at ease! Xx

So relieved!

So glad everything is okay @Niknaknoo
I’ve got my first mid wife appointment tomorrow! Nervous! My symptoms have reduced slightly but trying not to panic xx

Hi All

I have my booking in app tomorrow, it was originally at the hospital but the midwife called to ask if they could come to my house, I said yes, but is this normal, I’m now frantically trying to clean as I don’t want them to think I’m a slob but I’ve been too tired to keep up my usual cleaning routine at the moment

Congrats on the scan girlie's great news!

I am just feeling mega bloated, its all the Ivf drugs. Can't wait to stop them. I'm hungry the time yet when I eat I suffer Catch 22?

3 weeks on Friday to my 12 week scan. I just want to get there so I can announce it and maybe it feels more real?

I am 9 weeks tmrw and have my 1st midwife appt next thur. I am about one quarter of the way there by tmrw woohoo!!

Hi All

I have my booking in app tomorrow, it was originally at the hospital but the midwife called to ask if they could come to my house, I said yes, but is this normal, I’m now frantically trying to clean as I don’t want them to think I’m a slob but I’ve been too tired to keep up my usual cleaning routine at the moment

Hi Claire.
I've read they can do your appointment at home, GP or hospital. Wonder why they've changed their mind? I'd be the same frantically cleaning making sure there was nothing out of place. Haha.
Good luck for tomorrow xx

Hi All

I had my midwife appointment at home a couple of weeks ago (will be two weeks ago Friday ) it was quicker then her finding the time to fit me in at the doctors surgery but next one and all others will be at the doctors :) hubby wouldn’t let me do all the cleaning so he blitzed the house by himself before her coming he won’t let me do to much due to history of miscarriages etc

Good to know it’s normal, I’ve only done downstairs so hopefully she won’t want a house tour, too tired to do upstairs as well

Good to know it’s normal, I’ve only done downstairs so hopefully she won’t want a house tour, too tired to do upstairs as well
My midwife sat on my sofa only time she was off it was to wash her hands in kitchen sink before and after taking blood

Hi ladies, well I had a scan today as I've had alot of pain and some spotting. Unfortunately it was discovered that my ovaries are covered in cysts, and some are quite large. The biggest is 6cm x 6cm and that is the one causing the most pain. It's full of fluid so they are very concerned about it twisting or rupturing. I was told today I may need an operation to remove it while I'm pregnant, they don't like to do it before 12 weeks but if the cyst twists I'll have to have emergency surgury. Obviously there is a risk to the baby. So worried to be honest. The baby is fine and the heart was beating away... But I'm trying not to get too attached, in case I don't get to meet it. Very tired so I'm going to try and have a snooze. Night ladies xxx

Nausea disappearing yesterday morning was just teasing me. Worse than ever last night! I’ve actually lost about 1lb a day since it started. Got an anti sickness prescription to pick up today. Only 8 tablets though :-? won’t be too long before I’m going for a repeat!

Had my booking in appointment this morning, Midwife was lovely, sat at my kitchen table so much more relaxed than a hospital or GP, will have the rest of my appointments at my local GP’s, booked my 12 week scan for 27th August.

Last edited:
Hi ladies, well I had a scan today as I've had alot of pain and some spotting. Unfortunately it was discovered that my ovaries are covered in cysts, and some are quite large. The biggest is 6cm x 6cm and that is the one causing the most pain. It's full of fluid so they are very concerned about it twisting or rupturing. I was told today I may need an operation to remove it while I'm pregnant, they don't like to do it before 12 weeks but if the cyst twists I'll have to have emergency surgury. Obviously there is a risk to the baby. So worried to be honest. The baby is fine and the heart was beating away... But I'm trying not to get too attached, in case I don't get to meet it. Very tired so I'm going to try and have a snooze. Night ladies xxx
Get plenty of rest Becky. Your head must be all over the place. Stay positive. Surgeons and technology are amazing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back