****March Babies ****

hi all moving to tri 3 today and I feel like I grew A LOT last night!

I'm due 19/3/13 with Isabella rose xx

I've gained a stone so far and definitely look pregnant! X

Hey ladies,

Not been on in ages, but we are due 16th and expecting another girly! We have decided to call her Ava Elody (so far!).

Thanks
X x

Sas b both our babies will be close in age how strange is that :D xx

Hi there I am due the 15th March, a little girl. I wonder if I will come sooner though as I feel like I am ready to drop already lol x

think I've updated everyone any mistakes jus give me shout as working long shifts an am tired tonight xxx

sent from my snazzy new Galaxy S3 xxx

Wohooo finally managed to log back on.

Thanks for doing this thread for us Drummers_wife!

EDD is 4th March for me with a pink bundle. X

all updated xX
OMG I'm finally in tri 3 yippee!!! :yay:

Girls I've not been feeling too great today I've had some cramps but no bleeding and Sorry for the tmi but I feel like my foof is being so stretched open!! Do you think this is normal?

Is it maybe just baby in a different. Position and everything getting ready?

I'm flying to London in 8 hours!! Typical!!!

It does just sound like babys moved into an awkward position. I get that feeling sometimes, usually accompanied by BH and lots of movement. Lol. I shouldn't think it's anything to worry about :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry using TapaTalk

Thanks love, baby really really didn't like the flight!!! She was going mental and has now curled in to a tiny ball and is refusing to move lol x

Ahh bless :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry using TapaTalk

The excitement has really started to sink in now! I can't wait for baby cuddles!!!

Mummy to Francesca. Born 10/08/2011. Expecting my baby boy, Benjamin. Due 07/03/2013.

On TapaTalk! Excuse any typos :)

I still dont feel very pregnant! Its so strange this time i still feel very early on and then it sinks in that its almost tri three time! x

Helllloooo everyone! My baby is due 23rd march, but will be my 4th c section so will be a week earlier. Date not confirmed yet! Unfort my hospital wouldnt tell me the sex of baby as my scan was november and the policy to tell parents came in in december at mine. GRRR!!!! xx

updated xx

msclaireypants sounds like lil miss was giving u some grief x all settled down now?! xx

I had been looking for this thread last night & couldn't find it. Thought that 1 hadn't been started yet.
I'm due 12th March. Team yellow at the moment but may find out at 34w scan, if possible. Fingers crossed!

glad u found it now hopesdreams xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back