March 2021 testing thread

Feeling really annoyed this morning! My youngest has been absolutely awful at night for the past 4 nights I’ve been up and down all night :( my husband has been far from helpful so I’ve had to stop temping. Just wouldn’t be accurate would it so no point. I’m that tired I’ve got like a flashing aura in my right eye :cosleep2:

Oh gosh, you must be knackered, bloody men!!:gun: . Is she starting to feel any better now?
I cant do the temping because I've to get up at 2am every night to let dog out, hes 16 and now can't hold so he leaks without realising :-?,

Oh gosh, you must be knackered, bloody men!!:gun: . Is she starting to feel any better now?
I cant do the temping because I've to get up at 2am every night to let dog out, hes 16 and now can't hold so he leaks without realising :-?,

Awwww bless him! I am bloody knackered I don’t sleep well as it is so the added getting up and then working a full shift on top of that I need a red bull :rotfl:

I think you would still be able to temp providing you get at least 4 hours in after 2 am x

It'd be hit and miss because some times it takes me a while to go back to sleep and then I wake up when OH gets up at 6 for work :???:

It'd be hit and miss because some times it takes me a while to go back to sleep and then I wake up when OH gets up at 6 for work :???:

I am having the same problem I’m really annoyed about it to be honest as I thought it might get me a better in sight to what is happening and I’ve gone and messed it up x

I have just caved and ordered some clear blue ovulation tests. I’ve had a quite big increase in the lines on OPK today on CD11 so maybe the SI has worked as the increase wasn’t there last cycle! It’s still low but has basically doubled from yesterday

C72F4FAD-7656-4E04-97E2-603870107C87.jpg

This is why I don't temp, my sleep is all over the place on a good day and I'm always up at different times and sleep at different times and I never know if its going to be a night where the girls both sleep straight through or both wake like a tag team all night haha xx

This is why I don't temp, my sleep is all over the place on a good day and I'm always up at different times and sleep at different times and I never know if its going to be a night where the girls both sleep straight through or both wake like a tag team all night haha xx

If the thermometers were a little faster it wouldn’t be an issue I don’t feel but if I don’t get straight on my feet as soon as I hear a peep I am done for :rotfl:

I'm getting anxious now, the last couple days have seen some good jumps on my OPTs... CD20 from my miscarriage. That pregnancy was more of a "if it happens, it happens" deal, with this obviously I'm tracking everything and that makes it so much scarier.

Screenshot_20210223-083611.png

I have just caved and ordered some clear blue ovulation tests. I’ve had a quite big increase in the lines on OPK today on CD11 so maybe the SI has worked as the increase wasn’t there last cycle! It’s still low but has basically doubled from yesterday

View attachment 92373
Ooo thats a good clear line, its going in the right direction, I bet you're not going to be too long off now.
I have a pack of 10 clear blue but ill save them for when I think im near. Xx

I'm getting anxious now, the last couple days have seen some good jumps on my OPTs... CD20 from my miscarriage. That pregnancy was more of a "if it happens, it happens" deal, with this obviously I'm tracking everything and that makes it so much scarier.

View attachment 92375
It does make it scarier but it'll happen. Try not to worry as that could delay you ovulating. Your lines are getting darker so keep with it. Xx

Ooo thats a good clear line, its going in the right direction, I bet you're not going to be too long off now.
I have a pack of 10 clear blue but ill save them for when I think im near. Xx

They will arrive tomorrow so I won’t use until Thursday now. I just think they are so much easier to get on with ya know x

I hate using the one steps, I'd much prefer to use the clear blue, they're just too expensive.

I hate using the one steps, I'd much prefer to use the clear blue, they're just too expensive.

The easy@home opks are a lot wider than one step I won’t use their HCG tests but I will use the opk x

Ooo I might try theirs next when I run out of these one steps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back