March 2021 testing thread

So fiddly (using one step) into cup then dipping...
loading pic on Premom, it not recognising or getting high mark when I can’t even see a line but can see lines on low results.
Thu 0.21 Fri 0.41 Today 1.8
Can hold bladder 3 hrs but struggle with 4 as I’m diabetic.
I’m sure it’ll be worth it!

I would just say don't stress out over it <3 easier said than done. If you're finding the app and uploading it being a nightmare then drop that and just read them yourself x

@Clarkecharm if you get a result you feel isn’t right. Slide the test pic to the left and it gives you options. Use the pen option and you can amend the results to what you see on the test hope this helps x

You can manually enter the results your self if you upload the pic unusual for it to pick up high though. Do your FMU then test at 11 ish on 4 hour hold as T2 I drink less in the morning because I’m drinking water through the night x
I’ll definitely try it Thankyou xx

That’s great news @flowerbomb

I used one step OPKs last time and drove me mad- I didn’t get positives and worried I wasn’t ovulating as never got a line darker than the test line.

Using clear blue this but will only use first couple of months as previously once pill out of system have regular 28 cycle so will make sure DTD every other day during fertile week.

TTC is stressful enough without adding more. Have you tracked before with opks?x

@LuckyLaura i am not trying to add more, Just trying to help. I had no idea you could do that on this particular app until recently. I’ve got a ridiculous amount of apps and so many herbs vitamins that I’ve been taking since November 19 that we are at let’s give up stage because my husband cannot bare to see me test negative every month. He didn’t want me to call the dr even x

@LuckyLaura i am not trying to add more, Just trying to help. I had no idea you could do that on this particular app until recently. I’ve got a ridiculous amount of apps and so many herbs vitamins that I’ve been taking since November 19 that we are at let’s give up stage because my husband cannot bare to see me test negative every month. He didn’t want me to call the dr even x
aww no MrsBridge I didn't mean that at all im sorry if it came across that way, I know you're trying to help. I was just saying to Clarkecharm that if it added to the stress of ttc trying to use the app then it's not worth it imo, because its a stressful enough process without something else stressing you more.

I'm so sorry you guys are feeling that way, a negative is never easy :( I really reall hope you get your positive soon, I'm so sorry x

aww no MrsBridge I didn't mean that at all im sorry if it came across that way, I know you're trying to help. I was just saying to Clarkecharm that if it added to the stress of ttc trying to use the app then it's not worth it imo, because its a stressful enough process without something else stressing you more.

I'm so sorry you guys are feeling that way, a negative is never easy :( I really reall hope you get your positive soon, I'm so sorry x

Well now I feel like a dick :rotfl:

If I’m honest the app side of things helps me track every bit of info. I have my favourites flo worked for #2 but so far no #3 I’ve kept it in hope but pre mom does the lot BBT opk analysing it’s fab and free. I paid for fertility friend and I hate it don’t get it at all x

TTC is stressful enough without adding more. Have you tracked before with opks?x
No this is the first month lovely. I could always normally tell but since taking pregnacare it’s been harder weirdly xx

Well now I feel like a dick :rotfl:

If I’m honest the app side of things helps me track every bit of info. I have my favourites flo worked for #2 but so far no #3 I’ve kept it in hope but pre mom does the lot BBT opk analysing it’s fab and free. I paid for fertility friend and I hate it don’t get it at all x
I think it’s doing what works for you isn’t it really. Maybe there’s not a right or a wrong way, just what good for the individual. I think clear blue is going to be for me in the future. Think I’d rather concentrate on staying active, relaxation techniques and just enjoying the process. If i get hooked on all these little pieces of info by head will explode. Hope that makes sense. The stress can’t be good can it?! Xx

I think it’s doing what works for you isn’t it really. Maybe there’s not a right or a wrong way, just what good for the individual. I think clear blue is going to be for me in the future. Think I’d rather concentrate on staying active, relaxation techniques and just enjoying the process. If i get hooked on all these little pieces of info by head will explode. Hope that makes sense. The stress can’t be good can it?! Xx[/QUOTE

I’ve always done opks when ttc the only thing I’m trying different at the moment is temping but honestly I don’t think it’ll be accurate for me at all as I wake up at different times and have to still get up in the night with my little one so it’s never a solid sleep for me.

I read somewhere on here you can’t really confirm ovulation with opk think it might have been rainbow mama that said it x

@flowerbomb Yay, I'm so happy for you! I've been taking my temp when my alarm goes off at 6am and then using an OPT when I finally get out of bed. I have had to manually enter the lines after uploading the pics everytime. I've also found it takes longer for my tests to have a completely white background behind the lines (ideal for reading accurately). I haven't stopped trying to drink water like I'm pregnant so I'm well hydrated most days :)

Big congratulations on your wedding @Kris402 , hope you both had an amazing day <3

I'm starting to track with opks today, although I haven't done one yet. I'm going to do one in about an hour so it'll be a 4hr hold.

Big congratulations on your wedding @Kris402 , hope you both had an amazing day <3

I'm starting to track with opks today, although I haven't done one yet. I'm going to do one in about an hour so it'll be a 4hr hold.

Good luck! Hopefully you won’t need to track for long x

So glad you got good news flowerbomb!

I've realised today I have no idea what I'm doing, I've been taking opks for 7 days now but only really tracking them on premom for 3 days. I'm on CD 12 today of a 27 day cycle and noticed ewcm starting today but I still have next to no line on the tests, if anything they're getting lighter! Is this normal? I thought I'd track my cycles to give us a higher chance of conceiving sooner after a huge age gap but I'm just confusing myself :rotfl: x

I used Flo for my first and second although my second I actually didn't track anything at all. BUT I intended to use it so that totally counts right? I've not got access to it as its app only and my phone is broken so Ive just logged into FF for the first time in about 3 years and honestly I hate it hahaha I havent tried premom, i assume its app only too tho and not desktop?

Still no signs of AF here :( xx

I used Flo for my first and second although my second I actually didn't track anything at all. BUT I intended to use it so that totally counts right? I've not got access to it as its app only and my phone is broken so Ive just logged into FF for the first time in about 3 years and honestly I hate it hahaha I havent tried premom, i assume its app only too tho and not desktop?

Still no signs of AF here :( xx

FF is definitely going to take some getting used to I find it all backwards x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back