March 2021 testing thread

Hey @Mrsbridge17, You can add me for the 25th March. I am not trying, but not preventing this cycle, AF should be here 18th, but because of the miscarriage, I'm expecting ovulation to be delayed and Lewis will have my tests hidden away by that point.

Does anyone know if you ovulate the same cycle you bleed, even if you're HCG is still quite high during the bleeding? Like, is it possible for the HCG to go to 0, Bleeding stop and then ovulate that same cycle?

I think I have in the passed, So usually I ovulate on CD15 and I remember one cycle I ovulated CD24, but I can't remember when my HCG officially returned to 0.

@flowerbomb, When are you due to ovulate? I know you've just gone through the same heart wrenching grief that I am going through! <3
:( sorry to hear about this xx

The clear blues have arrived! Cm changed consistency to watery again ugh! I took an opk a little prematurely this morning as I knew I couldn’t hold my pee in for that long and it was lighter again :( going to hold until 4 and test with a cheapie so the CB isn’t inaccurate or breaks on second use! Xx

1.08 on premom! I might've jumped him this morning... Poor guy saw the test and thought I was pregnant already. Not yet sweetie

He works 4pm-midnight so I feel a little bad that I'm peaking during his work week (Wed-Sun).

PXL_20210224_125621642.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going to test again this afternoon around 4pm ish, just to check. I might still be climbing or that might've been peak, I don't know.

The clear blues have arrived! Cm changed consistency to watery again ugh! I took an opk a little prematurely this morning as I knew I couldn’t hold my pee in for that long and it was lighter again :( going to hold until 4 and test with a cheapie so the CB isn’t inaccurate or breaks on second use! Xx
I'm really struggling to do 4 hr holds :-(

Sorry tmi...
I mentioned last night I had brown stringy discharge with AF type cramps, then this mornings first wipe there was abit of blood. Since then its just been abit of brown discharge and abit of cramping.
I've no idea if AF is coming or not. If it os I wish it'd hurry up and begin so then I can start a new cycle.
I'm confused though as to when I could have ovulated to even have an AF as my hgc levels have only just gone to 0.

Sorry tmi...
I mentioned last night I had brown stringy discharge with AF type cramps, then this mornings first wipe there was abit of blood. Since then its just been abit of brown discharge and abit of cramping.
I've no idea if AF is coming or not. If it os I wish it'd hurry up and begin so then I can start a new cycle.
I'm confused though as to when I could have ovulated to even have an AF as my hgc levels have only just gone to 0.

You can still have an anovulatory cycle and get a period i think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back