March 2021 testing thread

Anyone had their their thyroid checked because of not being able to conceive? I thought it was a bit random! They are also going to check SFH and LH but it needs to be in CD 3-5 I think she said....more waiting but getting there x

My opks arrived today :D :D :D I'm wondering should I start or should I hold off and just wait for my first AF? what do you ladies think x

Anyone had their their thyroid checked because of not being able to conceive? I thought it was a bit random! They are also going to check SFH and LH but it needs to be in CD 3-5 I think she said....more waiting but getting there x

Not checked but I have heard that low levels of thyroid hormones can prevent release of eggs x

My opks arrived today :D :D :D I'm wondering should I start or should I hold off and just wait for my first AF? what do you ladies think x

I would hang fire on the opks and just do lots of BD until AF arrives.

I have just had a text message to say I am eligible to receive my covid vaccine so will get that booked in for while we have a little break x

I would wait it out for AF and DTD every other day or every other two days - if you’ve got the energy!!!

I’m planning to start my OPKs on day 10 of cycle after AF arrives x

Yeah you guys are right, and make total logical sense. I hate that hahaha

I wish I had an idea of when AF would come :( x

Thats great that their doing checks, hopefully it'll give you answers if it doesn't happen this month for you. Xx

Is it normal for the test line on the opk to be blank and therefore 0 when you add it onto premom?

Its hard to know where I am in my cycle till I have an AF, but i dont want to have an AF :rotfl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back