March 2021 testing thread

I'm getting anxious now, the last couple days have seen some good jumps on my OPTs... CD20 from my miscarriage. That pregnancy was more of a "if it happens, it happens" deal, with this obviously I'm tracking everything and that makes it so much scarier.

View attachment 92375
This looks good hun, give it a few more days

I went to do an opk test at 5pm ish and when I wiped there was some brown stringy discharge and I've got cramps. I dont think im going to ovulate this month, I think my AF is coming instead. My opk test had a very faint line (0.7)
X

I went to do an opk test at 5pm ish and when I wiped there was some brown stringy discharge and I've got cramps. I dont think im going to ovulate this month, I think my AF is coming instead. My opk test had a very faint line (0.7)
X

Ah no! At least that is the start of a new cycle though! Not sure if you can ovulate while still showing HCG possible maybe if you are coming on x

I think I'm on CD01 - I was convinced this was my month - I still feel nauseous and have sore nipples but I've started bleeding :( I need to just brush myself off and start again but I haven't had chance yet, husband is sorting the washing machine because it's broken so I'm trying to get little one ready for bed.

Anyway sorry, for the rant - I'll be testing around the 30th

Good luck everyone

I think I'm on CD01 - I was convinced this was my month - I still feel nauseous and have sore nipples but I've started bleeding :( I need to just brush myself off and start again but I haven't had chance yet, husband is sorting the washing machine because it's broken so I'm trying to get little one ready for bed.

Good luck everyone

Sorry to hear that @DinoMum. Could it be implantation?

I will add you for the 30th xx

Sorry to hear that @DinoMum. Could it be implantation?

I will add you for the 30th xx

I don't think so, I'm due on anytime this week so I think it's too late for implantation.

I've got shocking cramps and back ache too so expecting it to be a bad one.

Thankyou x

Sorry to hear that Dinomum :( take care of yourself.

I logged into Fertility friend on my laptop and updated my cm types ive been tracking and its soo confused hahhaa its like showing my predicted period start date tomorrow but my fertile window from thurs for 4 days and says I should have tested 2 days ago for pregnancy hahahaha x

I don't think so, I'm due on anytime this week so I think it's too late for implantation.

I've got shocking cramps and back ache too so expecting it to be a bad one.

Thankyou x

Arghhh I got back ache last month not a usual symptom of af for me really annoying! X

Sorry to hear that Dinomum :( take care of yourself.

I logged into Fertility friend on my laptop and updated my cm types ive been tracking and its soo confused hahhaa its like showing my predicted period start date tomorrow but my fertile window from thurs for 4 days and says I should have tested 2 days ago for pregnancy hahahaha x

I think ff might be a bit poop x

Ah no! At least that is the start of a new cycle though! Not sure if you can ovulate while still showing HCG possible maybe if you are coming on x
I dont know, the nurse at the hospital said I wouldn't ovulate whilst there was still hgc in my system, but I dont know. Xx

Good luck everyone
Aww sorry you're joining the March group, hopefully it'll happen in March for you x

Wouldn't it be amazing if we could just see inside our bodies to see exactly whats going on and we're we are in our cycles

Hey @Mrsbridge17, You can add me for the 25th March. I am not trying, but not preventing this cycle, AF should be here 18th, but because of the miscarriage, I'm expecting ovulation to be delayed and Lewis will have my tests hidden away by that point.

Does anyone know if you ovulate the same cycle you bleed, even if you're HCG is still quite high during the bleeding? Like, is it possible for the HCG to go to 0, Bleeding stop and then ovulate that same cycle?

I think I have in the passed, So usually I ovulate on CD15 and I remember one cycle I ovulated CD24, but I can't remember when my HCG officially returned to 0.

@flowerbomb, When are you due to ovulate? I know you've just gone through the same heart wrenching grief that I am going through! <3

Hey @Mrsbridge17, You can add me for the 25th March. I am not trying, but not preventing this cycle, AF should be here 18th, but because of the miscarriage, I'm expecting ovulation to be delayed and Lewis will have my tests hidden away by that point.

Does anyone know if you ovulate the same cycle you bleed, even if you're HCG is still quite high during the bleeding? Like, is it possible for the HCG to go to 0, Bleeding stop and then ovulate that same cycle?

I think I have in the passed, So usually I ovulate on CD15 and I remember one cycle I ovulated CD24, but I can't remember when my HCG officially returned to 0.

@flowerbomb, When are you due to ovulate? I know you've just gone through the same heart wrenching grief that I am going through! <3

Hey rainbow, have added you to page 1.

really sad to see you here xxx

I have no idea. The nurse said to me whilst I had hgc hormone in my system I wouldn't ovulate and on Saturday she said I would expect AF to return 4-6weeks, but ive no idea. Everyone has had different experiences, so it just depends on our bodies.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back