***March 2020 mummies!***

31+1 and SPD has really ramped up this week. Carrying my LB is a right challenge currently!

My 31 week midwife appt is on monday and I'm hoping my iron levels will have picked up, as the tablets are making me awful queasy. Feeling rather heavy after christmas too...
That sounds painful! I've got a midwife appt at 32 weeks and a scan at 33 weeks and I came home form work to a letter from HV saying I've a antenatal HV appt at home on 20th January, didn't even know this was a thing!

Ooh are you looking forward to your next scan?

That sounds interesting! It's not a thing in our area. I've always found HV's a bit useless to be honest, but I think if you get a good one you should hold on tight!

Last edited:
Hi ladies
How is everyone doing?
28 + 4 days for us :dance:

Got my 28 weeks midwife appointment on Tuesday.
Our little girl is kicking like crazy theae days which is great. Husband got to feel her kicking too :)

We've booked a 4D scan for 11th Jan, then our 32 week hospital scan on the 21st Jan.

Back to work 2nd Jan but at least its only for another 10 weeks :dance::dance:

Sorry you’re in pain @Summerwine, it’s not easy with a little in tow.

@Alexis2017 i think I had this with my son but i can’t remember too much about it!

glad you’re feeling lots of kicks now nattles, my little one is a proper ninja, I’m hoping she’s not making herself too comfy as I really don’t want to go over again!!

28 weeks tomorrow!! Wooo I’m officially tri 3 in the morning! :cheer:
Feeling like a beached whale at times but otherwise good!

Haha so good to see you ladies doing well!

I bet you're looking forward to the 4D @Nattles33!

Its almost nice to be going back to work now it's time limited haha.

Welcome to tri 3 @Niknaknoo!!!

Still super jealous of you ladies feeling loads. Baby #2 is super chilled here (big difference from #1!) I think I have a lazy one.

Hi ladies, has anyone had concerns with their growth scans?

had 28 week growth scan today and baby is plotting on 10th centile. I was already booked in for monthly growth scans but they’ve changed this to fortnightly as want to make sure baby has grown at next scan. Currently weighing approx 2lb.

Happy new year! We’re having our babies this year!!
@SesameSeed they’ll be measuring bump for first time on Thursday but my scans have all been just above 50th so no concerns as yet. It’s probably still a little early to be concerned, but hopefully as long as the growth is steady all will be good for you! X

Happy new year, hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I’m full of a cold, have my 31 week midwife appointment tomorrow will get measured, bump seems to have grown loads since last appointment

Soooo, had bump measured today for first time.... either she measured me wrong or we’re having a beasty baby! Measured well over 90th centile. Midwife wasn’t worried but I am! :???:
If there’s a change in the progression they’ll send me for a growth scan. Ds was 62nd centile and he was a huge 8lb14 so I’m hoping it’s a hugely inaccurate measurement....

FD2C181E-6EA8-4B13-A21C-375C836362D9.jpeg

Hello everyone! It's been a while, Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas :). It was my boys first one he's understood about Santa but he was poorly for most of it so I was really gutted for him.

I hit 29 weeks on Wednesday, feel it's going like lightning speed. My sickness comes and goes but has anyone around this point lost all appetite? DH and I are constantly battling as he's asking me what to eat and I just don't want anything (especially with reflux). Just trying to eat or I feel exhausted with toddler running around.

Had our 4d too, still don't know what baby is but found out my sister is having a boy so everyone wants a girl now lol, except for DH.

32 + 2. How has this happened?! 6 more weeks in work for me.

I need to take a leaf out of your book @Alexis2017 and get packing!

@SpiritedAway hubby and I have been bickering over my appetite for a month or so now. I'm just not hungry, but since they've put me on iron tablets hes almost force feeding me 3 meals a day. I have felt starving again this weekend though so think its picking back up! :dance:

We spent the weekend in flatpack hell, but the nursery is looking good now!!! I've started putting clothes in the wardrobe too which makes me nervous.

You are down to single figure weeks! Yay!

I finish work in 2 months, 5th March. But have holidays to take too so will not be working my full hours. 29 weeks tomorrow here. Pestering husband to get stuff done in the house so I can get nursery sorted out. We need some plastering work done in nursery but replacing en suite too and want them done together. It’s dragging on!

I just want to start washing clothes and putting them in the wardrobe (that he also needs to build!)

Exciting ladies, I have 6 weeks left in work, I feel so unorganised have bought nothing, tried to drag other half to lol at baby stuff yesterday but he wasn’t interested, I think I’m just going to order the big stuff online, I have made a list so just need to start buying off that, in terms of clothes we are not buying much yet as we don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl, just going to get the essentials.

I’ve just had a voicemail from the midwife, had protein in urine at last appointment so she sent it off. Message was telling me I’ve got group b strep....:???:
Waiting to hear back about antibiotics and labour plan.

@Summerwine That is all we do lol.. What do you want ect. I have no preference, I guess I just eat to try keep up energy. And then I've got epic heartburn so anything with a strong taste is hell and repeats on me and is burny.

@Niknaknoo Sorry hun, I know it's quite common to have the bacteria down there. Hopefully the antibiotics get rid of it before you go into labour x

29 + 5 for me.

Cant wait til im in the 30s... not long to go at all.

We've been moving house over the Christmas break. Had to be out of our rented place yesterday.
Spent all day Saturday (7.30-5pm) cleaning and just making sure the rented place was spotless in order to get our £700 deposit. Thankfully all our hardwork paid off.

Really feel like ive had no weekend or christmas break.

New house is getting there. Poor husband is back to work tonight on nightshift. He hasnt slept a wink today with sorting stuff for the house. I was back to work 2nd Jan.

We've got our 4D scan on Saturday so looking forward to that. Got my dad, gis partner and my husbands parents coming with us.

Next growth scan is 21st Jan... she was measuring great and where she needed to be at last scan so hopefully she keeps going in the right direction x

I’ve just had a voicemail from the midwife, had protein in urine at last appointment so she sent it off. Message was telling me I’ve got group b strep....:???:
Waiting to hear back about antibiotics and labour plan.

My hosp don't check for strep B so I'm sending away a private test. My test kit says from 35 weeks I've to take the test so waiting till then and it's £35. I'd rather know and get treated as I've read a few scarey stories. I will feel bettwr knowing so you the can take action!

29 + 5 for me.

Cant wait til im in the 30s... not long to go at all.

We've been moving house over the Christmas break. Had to be out of our rented place yesterday.
Spent all day Saturday (7.30-5pm) cleaning and just making sure the rented place was spotless in order to get our £700 deposit. Thankfully all our hardwork paid off.

Really feel like ive had no weekend or christmas break.

New house is getting there. Poor husband is back to work tonight on nightshift. He hasnt slept a wink today with sorting stuff for the house. I was back to work 2nd Jan.

We've got our 4D scan on Saturday so looking forward to that. Got my dad, gis partner and my husbands parents coming with us.

Next growth scan is 21st Jan... she was measuring great and where she needed to be at last scan so hopefully she keeps going in the right direction x
I've worked right through the Xmas and New year weeks....

Hopefully your scan goes well, I have my 2nd growth scan on 13th but my first antenala class tmrw!!

@Nattles33 Like us! I feel your pain, I'm 29 and 5 and we're looking to move, hopefully before baby comes. I found a house but someone sniped us to it today so back to drawing board, but I have seen another I like.

Im not looking forward to moving, we've moved 7 times so far, DS was under one when we moved to our house now and it was the hardest as we do it alone. Hopefully it's the last time until we buy but I'm gutted to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back