******March 2016 Mummies******

Hey all, hope your all good, not much change here, we've seen consultant ( we had emergency c with my son) and have made preliminary arrangements for this one, but will firm up plans closer to the time. Had another round of tests which were all clear ( had some infection at booking in ) which is good. Excited to feel baby moving now and feel the butterflies! Anyone else starting to struggle getting comfy in bed?

Hi. Ive been reading you for a while and I hope I can add something too :)
I am 14 weeks pregnant with my first child. Im 34 and Im Polish, my husband is English. We have been together for 7 years.
My due date is 13th of March. I think 13th is lucky :)
First 3 months were ok apart from heartburn everyday and exhaustion (I didnt know you can be that tired everyday). Now it got better. I cant complain really but I do occasionally ;)
Its Friday night but Im getting ready for bed, cant get enough of sleep.
Good luck ladies :)

We should be bump buddies Twinkle!

MummyEdgar I've already just bought a maternity pillow hehe! I think because bump is popping earlier this time it needs a little support!

Welcome Pregnancy316, we think 13 is lucky too, my husbands birthday is 13th and our first daughter was due 13th but arrived 18th! Xx

Thank you Pin badge:) Is this maternity pillow any good?
I am sooo tired but cant be bothered to move from the sofa :p It took me an hour last night to actually get up :) Laazy

We should be bump buddies Twinkle!

MummyEdgar I've already just bought a maternity pillow hehe! I think because bump is popping earlier this time it needs a little support!

Welcome Pregnancy316, we think 13 is lucky too, my husbands birthday is 13th and our first daughter was due 13th but arrived 18th! Xx

Yay! A bump buddy :)
I bought a maternity pillow at like 7 weeks haha. Best thing ever! Xxx

Is it? I need to look into that. I think that would separate me a bit from my husband as well who takes all the space :p

Yay I made it to Tri 2 ... Hello ladies :) ... I can feel flutters !! ... I also weighed myself yesterday and have put on 4lb .. But I've not been active at all due to being so ill and the bleed ... All seems well now .. Have my consultant appointment on the 22nd and I'm back at work . Exhausted at the end of the day but thankful I'm not as ill as I was , still sick everyday and nauseous but 1 million times better than I was ..

Due date March 19 th please ...which also means I got pregnant around my daughters birthday :)

Aww that's great birdo, been thinking about you!
Glad you've made it back to work but hope you're not overdoing it. :) xx

Re maternity pillows, I've bought a summer ultimate one...tbh it's a bit of a faff and doesn't give much bump support but it's nice to snuggle round and seems to keep my hips in line which is where I got pain last time.
Think I'll use it with my little mothercare wedge under bump as it grows.xx

Hi. Ive been reading you for a while and I hope I can add something too :)
I am 14 weeks pregnant with my first child. Im 34 and Im Polish, my husband is English. We have been together for 7 years.
My due date is 13th of March. I think 13th is lucky :)
First 3 months were ok apart from heartburn everyday and exhaustion (I didnt know you can be that tired everyday). Now it got better. I cant complain really but I do occasionally ;)
Its Friday night but Im getting ready for bed, cant get enough of sleep.
Good luck ladies :)

I think 13 is lucky too! My daughter was born 13/10/13 weighing 7lbs 13oz, at 5:44, which adds up to 13!! So I will never say that 13 is unlicky for me ever again! :D

Congratulations and welcome! You're due the day before me :D

13/10/13 thats such a nice date:) we will see who will be first to give birth :p to be honest this thought scares me the most, i was always like that. I cant even read about giving birth. Everytime i try i have to stop. Crazy i know

I can understand that it must be scary for most people, but that's never an emotion I felt regarding labour and birth. I was just excited! Even now I know how painful it is, I'm still excited and not at all scared! I'm weird lol ;)

Ugh I am so sick today - woke up and was violently sick at 6.30am and just done the exact same at 12.15pm. Way more violently sick than I was with my daughter. Seriously hope this isn't the start of a long run of it like I had with her x

Juice, i really dont know if i can ever be excited about giving birth. Im hoping my attitude will change when it comes to that but cant see it really... Im scared if doctors in general :p you are lucky

Being sick is horrible. I hope it goes soon Rose x

I went with my friend and her son out yesterday. We started playing a bit of football and i kick the ball few times and i have pain from my leg to my bum. Its so uncomfortable. Last night i struggle to walk! I remember last weekend iwent for a quick walk because i finally have a bit more energy so i thought i try to exercise... And i ended up the same. Does it happen to you? Its weird. Is it because i didnt exercise for ages or my body changed and reacts like that now?

That sounds like sciatica. Very common in pregnancy and usually goes away when the baby is born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back