******March 2016 Mummies******

twinkle90

Reaction score
:stork:So i dont see a March Thread so here goes.
How is everyone? Hasnt Tri 1 flown by. Has your sickness subsided?

Mine hasnt just yet. Had a few sick days. But lets hope its all good from here. Lets enjoy growing our babies.

Comment your due dates and genders (when our scan dates finally arrive) and ill update this thread when i can. :preg:

1st
2nd
3rd
4th:
Nicky_25 :yellow:
5th:
MummyEdgar :yellow:x
6th:
Dooeyona
KEW :pink:
7th
PinkyPie
8th
9th:
TWINKLE90 :pink:
Pin Badge
10th:
Bubbles1987 :pink:
MrsCK
11th:
MrsGriff :yellow:
12th
Atlantis :pink:
13th
Pregnancy316
14th:
Samantha55 :pink:
Juice:pink:
15th
16th
17th
18th
Emcb82
Rose83 :blue:
Eclairef
19th
Birdo :pink:
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
sarahlou372 :blue:
24th
25th
Zaramiller
26th
27th
28th
29th
Mel32 :blue:
30th
mumsievickie :pink:
31st​

Last edited:
So exciting!!

I'm moving over to Tri-3 on Saturday; Tri-2 flies by!!

xx

Its so scary isnt it WH. Be time to sort the long awaited Mat Leave ;) xxx

Hey , can't believe we are here already! We're due on 5th March, staying team yellow again. Sickness has gone and tiredness reducing just the growing waistline and lack of sleep to content with! Can't wait to feel baby moving, I used to watch my son jumping about on a night !

Can't believe we are here already! Due date is the 4th of march. Going to stay team yellow xx

Not here quite yet but had dating scan today and due March 14th xx

Due 6th March, gender scan 25th sept xx

Hey due 10th March, 20 weeks scan to find out sex on 23rs October :)

Hi everyone, not due in Tri 2 till Saturday but thought I'd pop my head in to say hello, My due date is 11th March.

So jealous.... Can't wait to join you all in a couple of weeks :)

PP xXx

Dooeyona , your due date is mothers day :) x

Not officially in tri2 yet but thought I'd pop over and see if anyone started a thread. Our due date is 14th March :)

Lovely to see this thread filling up nicely. Congratulations to u all. Xxxxxxx

Yay tri 2 today! So happy to make it here :)

I'm due March 18th - will be joining you all shortly! Got to arrange my gender scan but can't wait as I was really confident I knew but now I'm totally swinging the other way! X

Make sure you give me dates girls as soon as you get them.

How are you all feeling? Today been ferling so sick all because of some onions in the fridge that stank. I hate onions anyways but these just minging xxx

Hi Ladies, I hope you're all well. I've been stalking the March 2016 thread for a while - I'm currently 12+2 after a medicated FET IVF cycle (my second go after the first failed). Due date is 18th March. We've got our dating scan on Tuesday. Excited and nervous all at once. I did have a scan at 7 weeks and everything was ok but doesn't stop me worrying. Anyway, thought I'd pop in and introduce myself, hopefully I'll be shifting over to tri 2 shortly (is it at 13 weeks tri 2 starts?), when I can get to know you all a bit better

Hiya eclairef, I'm 13 weeks tomorrow, got scan on Tuesday too!! I presumed if you're north Scotland you will be going to raigmore like me?? I'm at 1430.... Literally counting the hours xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back