******March 2016 Mummies******

The contamination is in the pipe which comes off the mains water and down out private track to 8 properties so it's our responsibility to pay for pipe! It is ridiculous! We live in my parents house and rent off them so just hoping their house insurance over it!

Glad you are all finally moved rose. You got anything planned for 1st birthday?? Xx

TMI!!!! Bloody fab! So now I think I have thrush from the antibiotics. For goodness sakes!! My foof area is quite itchy x

Aw Rose congratulations. Hope your house is filled with love and happy memories . Xx

Bubbles that's mad , how did the contamination get there . Really hope your insurance pays . You just really don't need that!

I had a rage last night and pushed my beautiful tree over :( arguing with the OH . I couldn't control myself ... I spent all night putting it back together so my daughter doesn't see it when she gets up and I slept on the sofa ( well tried to sleep) .. Needless to say I'm exhausted x

congrats rose, it will be cosy before you know it!

awh oh dear birdo :(. I thought I could control my emotions but I cry easily!

my husband made a comment about it not being just us anymore and I burst into tears, he didn't know what was going on and I ended up laughing and crying hahaha.

its mad, I don't think I'm normally lime that ever!

Last edited:
I took a trip to Maternity Triage today. Baby's movements have been a bit different over the last couple of days. I can still feel her move, but the movements weren't as strong. Instead of the big kicks where I can see my belly move and feeling rolls and wiggles, I could just feel the odd little kick here and there, and often only in response to being prodded. So as her movements seemed to weak, I was worried. However, turns out everything is fine. When I was on the monitor she was incredibly active and I felt a bit silly! :/ But I'm so glad I went to be checked instead of worrying and doing nothing :)

I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow, am I correct in thinking that is the beginning of tri3 and I should head over there??

Glad everything is ok Juice.

I have my consultant appointment tomorrow and my 28 week scan. They're going to measure my cervix to see if it's changed - apparently this can show if baby is likely to be premature or not. I think I get regular scans from now on which is lovely but am hoping that I don't get a flash of the baby's bits - still want to be team yellow.

Feeling a bit frustrated today. We had a new boiler put in last week and it's got a fault which means that we haven't got any central heating or hot water. Luckily we have an electric fire in the living room but upstairs is freezing - I think we'll all have to camp downstairs tonight!

I'm 28 weeks on Wednesday and still haven't had my growth scan date through. I text my midwife today but had no reply.she never bloody replies. Xxx

is it your 20 week scan you are missing twinkle? X

Call me crazy , but one of the greatest lives of my life is Maria carey and my lifelong dream is to see her live ... She's not been to the uk for 13 years .... When does she come to my nearest city... That's right , my due date ! I'm booking tickets and fingers crossed I will make it! X

What should I do about work? I was off all last week baring in mind. And I do activities in a care home. I still have a cold and cough and sickness. But I've also lost my voice and loss of hearing in one ear. I have no energy and still feel rubbish. X

Can you be signed off Twinkle ? . I'm not sure how great your activity co-ordinating will be whilst like that! Xx

I cant get to a doctors anytime soon. :\ I literally did nothing today. I just had to sit and keep an eye on clients and it'll be the same tomorrow xxx

Aw I feel so sorry for you , surely work can see you're suffering. Big hugs xx

Anyone know any good cures for insomnia? Literally haven't slept for more than 2 hours a night for the last 2 weeks, and when I do fall asleep it's at something silly like 5 in the morning which is no good! I expect to have worse sleep nearer the end but not yet and not this bad! Making me feel physically ill :(

Hi ladies :wave:

I'm new to this forum and I was wondering if I could join this topic please? Me and my partner are expecting out first baby on the 23rd March 2016... a little boy :)

Welcome Sarah. I'll add your name to the list now.

How is everyone doing? Just had my gtt and now i feel awful. I threw up all the drink that I had, luckily all bloods were done by then, so I've come home, eaten to see if that will make a difference and now I'm going for a nap. By the time I've gotten the bus to work, ill be coming back home. Xx

Thank you :)

I have a cold at the moment so feel a bit under the weather myself. I also have to go to work for a few hours this evening but don't feel like it.. but already had two days off :lol:

:whistle:

I'm full of cold, loss of hearing in one ear and lost my voice. I had all last week off, but their was no way I couldve gone in after the test. I think that drink made me feel worse. Xxx

What test was it if you don't mind me asking?? I had one yesterday for gestational diabetes and had to drink a funny drink to, it made me feel sick :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back