LTTTC testing thread

Had some brown blood today so looks like the witch is getting herself comfy, will confirm once she turns up!!

Aww thanks Pos, hope you're well!

Vicky- I really hope it isn't the witch, if it is then kind of a positive is that it will sort of refresh the womb lining after having no AF for a while, next cycle you'll have a nice fresh one- sorry TMI.

Sending you lot's of babydust!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Can you put me down for 13th July, its my bday and I should be a few days late by that point so seems as good a day as any to test? Might bring me luck :eek:)

Praying this is a lucky testing thread for us all!

xx

Please can you put me down for 30th june, I am seeing the fertility consultant on July 7th to go over all my test results

Well Ladies, lets hope we are celebrating with orange juice over the next month, instead of commiserating with wine.........

I have a really good feeling about this thread !!!! :)

x

Hi... can you put me down for 29th june please............ my 18th cycle TTC.............boo hoo !!! xx

All updated girlies, Fx for everyone! :)

And congrats to Sarah and Kerrianne!

xx

Babytreasure - is that horizontal red line on the graph a "pregnancy line" or something else?

Last edited:
Hi louise, this is a cover line.

When tracking the temps those after ovulation should stay above the coverline. Its something to do being easier to see the different parts to the cycle.

Not 100% sure myself, Fertility friend adds this automatically.

I am out witch arrived full force last night :(

Aww really sorry Hun, :hugs:

Did you read what I said about getting a nice fresh womb lining for next cycle, I hope I'm right..:)

Are you gonna double dose next time?

xx

Yeah it sucks, at least I knew when she was due to arrive tho which is a rarity for me, and with all the pain she is giving me she is def having a good clear out in there!!!

I spoke to the hospital they said to double dosage as even tho I had positive opk there is no guarantee that I def ovulated, so will start my next course tomorrow.

Thanks Nurse ... had a bit of a meltdown on Monday when I first noticed the witch .... DH came home from work and had a moan about the washing up not being done, next thing he knew I was in floods of tears .. poor sod didnt know what had hit him lol

Aww well best of luck for next time Hun, can you not get them to scan you to see the follies?

Worth an ask I reckon..:)

xx

Yeah I have my first scan booked for next Friday am interested to find out how bad the cysts on my ovaries are as my GP didnt tell me much when I had my scan in December, am hoping they arent to bad!!

Oh that's good Hun,

Don't worry too much about the cysts, I've seen a follie last time I had a scan and it was big compared to the others, I reckon with Clomid you'll have loads of mature follies that look like cysts anyway, have a look at the screen and ask them to explain what they see.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back