LTTTC testing thread

Am hoping I have a friendly nurse who doesnt mind explaining it all to me x

Really sorry Vicky :hug:

Good luck with the double dosage :dust:

Booooooooo!!! The witch arrived today. 3 days early too!!!! That NEVER happens so really weird......

Oh well, here's to my next ov date - 1-2nd July!!!

Fingers Crossed xxx

Sorry she got you Emma,

Fingers crossed for next month!

Xx

Oh gosh, i'm getting really excited about the 21st and 22nd girlies - such a great idea to have a testing thread with so much action going on :good:

Good luck!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hopefully they'll put in an appearance soon enough :)

Oooh Good Luck Girlies!!!

Love this thread btw xxx

Lots of baby dust to those still to test xxx

I had an ectopic 9 weeks ago and had my tube removed. Such a rollercoaster of emotions to deal with. Anyway I still haven't had af since b4 the op. I called the doc and she said if I have been bding to do a test. I did n there is a faint line. I am wonering if it's just old hormone though. Doc said to do a test at the end of the week. If the line gets darker it's a new pregnancy so I guess im testing Friday if I can hold out till then

Witch arrived this morning, so i am out. I was convinced I had a BFP being 6days late!

I have my private consulation tonight hopefully this will be more useful than the NHS one.

Sorry babytreasure :hug:

I hope your private consultation is more helpful.

Good Luck for today babytreasure!!! Keep us posted hun!!

OMG Candyfloss!!! Massive fingers crossed you babe!!!! If you get a BFP, that is impressive - just 9 wks after ectopic!! Hope your doing well btw....

xxx

Good Luck for today babytreasure!!! Keep us posted hun!!

OMG Candyfloss!!! Massive fingers crossed you babe!!!! If you get a BFP, that is impressive - just 9 wks after ectopic!! Hope your doing well btw....

xxx

Thanks Emma, I'm doing good. I'm thinking it's hormone still in my body but the docs say it wouldn't be there now

Can i join this testing thread? pretty please? i feel like i belong in this testing thread rather than the other one :) 10 months TTC, 2 MMC and many many tests. Back in the TTC game now though :)

Testing on 15th July! :)

I think your crudentials are strong enough to allow you in this exclusive part of the forum lol

hehe i thought so :) i spend more time replying to threads in this section anyways :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back