Lost my angel - 35+6

Oh simone....i really dont know what to say hun im sat here shocked and upset for you. Im so sorry for your loss. Big higs and love hun my thoughts are with you and your family xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh Hun :hug: I burst into tears when I saw this, I'm so so sorry :hug: xxx I hope it's all as gentle as possible on you xxx

So sorry for your loss... I hope that things go as best and easy as they can for you xxxxx big hugs xxxxx

Thinking of you today Hun. Xx

Thinking of you today Simone. Such a truly devastating thing to go through. All my love to you, your family and your darling angel xxx

Oh Simone this is such devastating news. Thinking of you and your angel xx

Labour isn't really progressing. Had a sweep and stretch at 5am but very irregular contractions since. I'm losing hope that I can avoid a section.
Can't stop crying today. Think I'm finally realising that I don't get to keep her.

Waiting on the doctors coming round. Bp is still high. I just want to go home and forget this is happening.

tapatalking!!!

So sorry to hear this xhugsx

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Oh hun sk sorry this is taking so long my heart is breaking for you xxx

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

I'm so so so so sorry for your loss hun, I'm sat with tears in my eyes, I can't even begin to imagine how you are feeling. Sending you the biggest hug and know that we are all thinking of you.

So sorry again hunni.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you all! Such devastating news. You're being so strong, but don't feel like you can't scream, shout or cry at any point. You are MORE than entitled! :-(

Can't see tickers because I'm on my phone!

I'm really sorry for you and your family Simone :cry:

Last edited:
So sorry to hear this . Thinking of u and ur family . X

So so sorry to read this :hugs: thinking of u. Xx

I am so sorry to hear your devastating news. Thinking of you and your family at this very sad time and sending you lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Michelle x

So sorry for your loss - i dont know what to say im so shocked.

Oh god Simone :hug: I'm so sorry. There's nothing any of us can really say to make this any better or easier for you. I really don't know what to say other than I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you and your family :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back