Lost my angel - 35+6

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you all x

Simone hun big hugs. Im sorry you have to go through this. My thoughts are with you today. I read your post this morning and cried for you. :'( Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

There are just no words Simone.

There is nothing I can say that will even begin to express how sorry I am.

Just know that everyone here is thinking of you, wishing you well and hoping that you are not in hospital too long.

If there is anything we can do???

So sorry for you and your family sweetie

xxxxxxxxxxx

oh my goodness :(

i am so so sorry and nth that we say can't make this better :(

take care of your self

There are no words. My thoughts are with U and ur lovely family. Xxx

So sorry for your loss! Thoughts are with you and your family xxx

I'm so sorry Simone. My heart broke for you when I read this. :hugs: my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. X x x

Tapatalking!

Oh Simone, I'm so, so sorry to be reading this, I wish I could say something more meaningful but I just don't have the words. I'm so sorry sweetheart xx

Im so sorry simone, cnt stop cryin for you. Hope u can avoid a c section xx

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

There are no words I can say to describe how sorry I feel for you and your family. May your precious baby rest in peace xxx

Sorry doesn't cover it, there are no words in the world that do.
My heart goes out to you and your family, you are being incredibly brave xxx

No one should have to go through loosing their baby but loosing her at 35+6 seems to make it especially cruel. So sorry you are having to go through this. Thoughts are with you at the moment as well as your family. Do you have a name for your LO?

I'm so sorry to read this. I know there is nothing that can be said to ease the pain :hugs: we are holding you in our thoughts x

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of you and your family. :hugs: xxx

You have been in my thoughts all night and morning. Hope things are progressing for tou. :hugs: xxx

Dear Simone, my heart is going out to you and your family right now, there are no words to ease the loss you are feeling. :hug:

Sending you so much love. x

I am so so sorry for everything you are having to go through, my thoughts are with you and your family x x x

Oh sweetheart how awful for you and your family to go through this.

I am so saddened by this tragic news.

My thoughts are with you all

XX

So sorry for your loss Simone, what you are going through is unimaginable. My thoughts are with you today x

I'm so so sorry. I'm a newbie so don't know you or your story but reading your post broke my heart. Much love to you and your family, I hope the labour goes ok and you can have some precious time with your angel.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back