Lost my angel - 35+6

Oh hun i really don't know what to say.. i'm so so sorry to hear this xxxxx much love and hugs coming your way xxxx

I'm so so sorry. How awful and the hospital shouldn't have you in with the new babies :( xx

Im so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope the short time you get to spend with her will be of some comfort to you. I cant imagine how you must be feeling. Thinking of you xx

I know that no words will make this better. But just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear of your loss and that we are all thinking of you and your family. You arebeing very brave and strong.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted in your tri 3 but wanted to send you massive hugs. I'm sat here in tears so I can't imagine what you are going through. It sounds like you are being very brave xxxxxxxx

So, so sorry :( sending you hugs xxxx

I'm so very sorry reading your post xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so so so sorry darling, I hope things got going for you to avoid a c section, I'm crying for you, all my thought are with you xxxx

Hun I am so sorry I can not imagine what ur going through . Sending u massive hugs xxx

im so so sorry for your loss sweetie....! bigbhugs tl you and your family xx

How you doing sweetheart? I hope things are going as well as can be expected. I am absolutely devastated for you xxx

Simone I am truly so sorry for you. There are no words :( I prey this goes as easy as possible for you. Stay strong you are an amazing person. Thinking of you all xxxxxx

Devastated. Just absolutely devastated for you sweetness. I am truly sorry. No one should have to go through this. As the girls have said i hope it goes as smoothly as possible for you and you get as long as you need with your angel Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Hey love

Sorry to have txt so late I didn't think it would have been the worst!

Thoughts are with you & OH at this devastating time, here if you need anything.

XxxXxxxx

Oh my goodness simone, I am so so sorry for you & your family. I hope you get to avoid a section and all goes smoothly so you can say goodbye properly to your angel xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back