My Little Angel got tired

Amyrose

Reaction score
I'm here in hospital waiting on a d and c I was rushed here yesterday evening with pains and heavy bleeding. I had to go on a heart monitor for a while as it was beating way to fast. Everything got a little scary. The nurses took my bloods although my veins kept collapsing so it took f attempts. They gave me an internal exam and I knew by the look on there faces it was not good. this morning a scan confirmed the worst my little angel has not made it. Me and my oh are devastated I just don't know how to cope with this we had tried for so long for this baby we were so happy. I can't believe I'm now waiting here for them to take it from my tummy

so sorry to hear this,hope everything goes as well as it can at hosp and your home soon, take care. x x x

I am very sorry to hear this hun :hug: look after yourself xxxx

I'm sorry hun. Im sitting at home waiting for my angel to pass through me. I'm here if you want to talk, it's devestating. Xxx

Im so sorry hunny, massive :hugs:
Take care and we are here if you need us x x

I'm so sorry to hear your news hun. Thinking of you at this sad time xxx

So sorry to read your news, I hope you are ok xx

God, I am so so sorry to read this, please take care xx

Oh hun, I really thought it would turn out ok. Im so sorry xxx

:( Oh hun I'm so so sorry. I really wish these things didn't happen, you don't deserve it. None of the girls her deserve it.
I wish you all the best for the future and I hope another bfp comes your way sweetie.
All my love xxx

Im so sorry! Take care of yourself and your oh!

So sorry for your loss hun, I know what it's not what you want to hear but we are all here for you to support you as much as possible :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back