Lost my angel - 35+6

Simoneh00

Reaction score
I posted in tri 3 earlier that I was off to be monitored for no movement.
She couldn't find the heartbeat and we were scanned and confirmed right away.
Checked my urine and my bp and I had 4+ protein and bp was 164/111 so I also have pre eclampsia again. Was blue lighted to the high dependancy at maternity hospital.

I had a catheter fitted inside my cervix earlier to dilate it which has now fallen out (meaning Ive dilated to 2cm or more) so we'll see how it goes. Looking to avoid a csection at all costs of course.

So my beautiful angel is gone to heaven. I just need to focus now and get her here so I can spend as much time as they'll give me with her.

I'll be on here a lot. Hate hospitals and hubby is really struggling to cope so Ive got him having a sleep. Just means I'm alone with my thoughts which I would rather avoid

tapatalking!!!

Oh God hun I am so so sorry my heart just fell right into my chest seeing this

I just don't know what to say sweetheart

Massive hugs I am so sorry

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. Absolutely tragic for you and your family hun. You sound like you're being incredibly brave. Lots of love, my thoughts are with you and your OH xx

I'm so sorry Simone, I wish I could say something more comforting but I know that's probably not possible right now. My heart goes out to you and all your family.

Hun...I cant imagine how you and OH are feeling right now...but I know I feel truly devastated for you! :( Such an awful thing to happen...dont know what else to say. Big hugs to you. We are all here for you to chat to. :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

Thank you ladies. I've got something to focus on (progressing labour) at the moment but... What do I do when its done? What do I focus on? I have no idea how to feel or where to start.
My 4 year old daughter is devastated and I can't take that away for her

tapatalking!!!

Oh hun you are being so brave don't think of it as taking away from your little girl darling it's not your fault

Such a cruel twist of nature I hope it doesn't take too long for you hun xx

Oh I'm so so sorry Simone :hug: thinking of you and your family and beautiful angel xx

No Hun but you'll be there for her and she'll be there to help you too, you'll be the best mummy you can for her but it'll take time for all of you. Little steps Hun. I hope tonight goes as smoothly as it possibly can for you xxx

I just posted on your tri 3 post but wanted to stress how sorry I am for your loss massive hugs and I hope you find strength to get through this

Oh if anyone has me on Facebook can you not say anything please.
Had loads of bloody show so things are moving. I only have till 5pm to do this before section is pushed so I just want to move it on. Going for a walk now but I'll be back on soon.

Thanks for all the thoughts ladies. Love to all xxx

tapatalking!!!

:hugs:

Massive hugs hun x

Oh sweetheart, there are no words to say that could help but my thoughts are with you all xxxxxx

I am so so sorry for your loss :( My heart goes out to you all, I just can't even imagine what you're going through right now. xxx

Simone I am so so very sorry I seen ur fb status but had no idea wat it was about :-( ,I'm realy sorry darling I'm sat here crying beeing ur original bump buddy and lst my angel so many weeks ago I know this is so so hard for you I just cannot imagine and I don't want to , my best friend we t through the same thing 2 yrs back it's just so hard lovely I love you please message me wen ever u want to day or night huge hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

Why are hospitals so quiet?
Why am I on a ward with snuggly warm newborns and cooing mummies?
Tv sucks

tapatalking!!!

And they smell funny
Tv is crap cos there's never anything good on esp at this time of night. Bet they don't have Sky!

Oh no!! I really don't know what to say.. I can't imagine what that's like.

So sorry hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back