Lost my angel - 35+6

Thinking of you... You've made me so much aware by sharing your and Lunas story... stuff I would have ignored or brushed aside I'm actually taking notice of and keeping a diary of different symptoms. The advice is all so different depending on who is giving it, seems like there are no set guidelines to start a treatment or monitoring plan. I've been so incredibly lucky so far but can't help thinking that part of that is my own background as a health professional and other non related complications that have made them if anything over cautious with me...

Hugs today Simone

Hi Hun I agree with the above. Please contact me if you need any help trying to find a lawyer.

I am truly sorry for your loss my heart breaks when you speak about your feelings and what you are going through.
I wish I could make it all better for you.

When you feel ready pm me.

Big hugs

Gizzy xxx

I'm still going to wait for the results of the post mortem. Everything is just a bit fresh just now to be diving right into the whole thing and who's fault it was xx

Tapatalking excuse any typos!
Mummy of two, Angel mummy of one and WTT baby number 4 <3

Thats understanable hun take your time. You know where I am x

Thank you :)
I'm almost scared of having someone to blame if I'm honest xx

I hope you are doing okay today, it must be so hard your oh going back to work. I'm sure you will always feel Luna's loss but some of the pain will fade in time, it's important that you take the time you need to grieve though. There is no set time and everyone is different but just because things are going back to 'normal' doesn't mean you are not still grieving.

My tattoo just finished. Beautiful! Xx

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353507832486.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353507832486.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 162
Oh hun I love the tattoo xx it's beautiful so fitting xxx much love to you all xxx

Lovely tattoo for a beautiful baby girl. And if there are ways of us helping to raise money for another cold cot let us know, leighton hospital last year a group of three friends raised money all nurses to get a room built and a cold cot for it, took 2 events to raise the money but they did. if i can find the link will send it you. they named it after a baby boy born sleeping but nowhere his mummy and daddy could be/see him its named after baby Harry.

I know this because it was my sister and her 2 friends all from different wards that did it. I will help if i can in anyway hunni. My friend lost her boy last friday at 34+2 so i hope she can be as strong as you have been. I am sorry for your loss again and i hope you get the answers your looking for.

Luna is looking at her brilliant mummy and is so proud of you hunni. x x x

Simone, what a wondeful tatoo to always carry your daughter with you XX

Lovely page. Ill look properly once on pc Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Well sweetheart today was your due date. I so wish I could be holding you now. I would give anything to have this be a happy day and not a sad one. Love you lots sweet angel xx

:hugs: Simone xx thinking of you and your family today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111