Lost my angel - 35+6

There are no words sweetie, so I am sending you lots of love.

Keep strong my dear.

xxxxxxx

A year ago I first posted this thread. Sometimes it feels like forever ago and others it feels like yesterday xx

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Oh Simone, I remember that day. I was a couple of weeks from my due date and I sobbed reading what had happened to you and your family.

It seems like forever ago to me, but I appreciate I've had a very different year to you.

I think of you often and admire you so much, the strength you've shown in the last year has been amazing.

:hugs:

Simone, I know it doesn't mean much, but I think you're a very strong and brave person. I wasn't on PF when this happened, but I'm so very sorry you have had to go through this. I am thinking of you, sweetheart and I think you are an amazing woman x x x

so so sad, the saddest thing to ever happen, for some reason this was my biggest fear all through my pregnancy, im sorry i was never able to comment on any of your posts i just had to avoid any reality of this ever happening, i dont know how you can be so strong, you are incredible , i wish you all the luck in the world for your future xx

Sat and read it all Simone
so very sorry and sad for the loss of your precious angel
thinking of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2