Lost my angel - 35+6

Always thinking of you and luna sweets xx

I've had this page open for ages thinking of what I want to say and you know, there's not enough words in the world to say x I just want to give you the biggest squeeziest hug ever and not let go x this will be one of the hardest times babe but know that we are all walking beside you in spirit, even though we are separated physically we are all sending you love and thoughts. And of course remembering your most beautiful butterfly angel <3

Massive hugs and love babe x

Last edited:
I'm so sorry, this brought a tear to my eye so I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through, my thoughts are with you and your family xxxx

I'll be lighting a candle for Luna's Birthday tomorrow.

You are a Hell of a woman Simone

Much love to you and hubby and wee kiddies

xxxxx

You have been so brave and so strong over the last year. I'll light a candle for Luna tomorrow. x

Massive hugs simone! Cant believe it has been a year already! Xxx

I cant believe its been a year, ill light a candle for luna she is much loved xx

Happy Birthday to your wee angel Luna.

Be strong - as you always are.

Lots and lots of love

xxxxxx

You really are such a strong woman Simone, how you cope God only knows.

Happy Birthday to your beautiful little angel Luna xxx

Sending you big hugs today xxx

Last edited:
Happy birthday to ur gawjus angel luna today Simone big hugs I'm thinking of you all today xxx

Thinking of you and your family today Simone and sending lots of love and hugs to you :hug: :hug: xxxx

Happy birthday to a gorgeous angel, too precious for this earth. Xx

tapatalking

Hi Simone, I'm in tears and I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter Luna. We lost our daughter at 23 weeks and I still can't believe how cruel this world can be.

I'm thinking of you and your family at such a sad time. You're such a brave woman and I'm just devastated that things didn't work out differently.

I just realised that this is a very old thread. Just hope you've managed to find some peace.

Happy birthday Luna, hope you're having a lovely party in heaven with all the other angel babies xxxxx

Last edited:
Have thought of you and Luna often during the last year. You have both touched many lives.

Thinking of you hun, you really have touched so many peoples lives xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back