Lost my angel - 35+6

I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family xxx

You are so strong, can't imagine what you are going through. Will be thinking of you on Monday xxxx

Don't think any of us have stopped thinking about u and ur beautiful angel. Don't think any words can sum up how sorry I am. X

I feel absolutely privileged that I got to see pictures of your beautiful girl Luna and that you are sharing your experience with us all. Once again I can only send a virtual :hug: to you and your family but its sincere and I'm sure that I speak for the rest of the PF ladies here too when I say that Luna is a beautiful angel who I'll certainly never forget. You all are in my thoughts xxxx

Luna is beautiful.

So hard to hear what your going through.

xx

Thank you for sharing with us Simone. I can't imagine how difficult the past days have been. It sounds like all the choices you are making for your little girl are beautiful. I will be thinking of you and your family on Monday. xxx

I am so sorry you and your family are going through this :-(. I wish we could all help in some way but just want to say I'm thinking of you and Luna is beautiful xxx

i know sorry doesny cover the unimaginable pain you and your family are going through but jus wanted to say that you are all in our thoughts

she is beautiful, another star shining bright in the sky looking down on you

will be thinking of you on Monday

sleep tight precious Luna xx

Such a devastating time for you and your family, I am in tears reading this.
Luna is a beautiful little girl and I wish you all the best to make Monday a special day for everyone involved.

I truely believe that Luna will be waiting for you wherever and whenever you decide to move on from here...
She will have the newborn baby smell, shel be looking as gorgeous as the first time you met, she will be warm and snugly in her blanket that you have chose just waiting to start all over again with you.
So just you wait until the next time you get to see her

I don't have much to do today. It's really weird. I've been so busy in hospital and since I left hospital that its kept me going. I don't want the time to sit and think.
I do have to get something to wear. Nothing I own fits me cause I've lost about a stone and a half since Sunday.

Anyway, here's a poem I'm finding comforting at the minute

O precious, tiny, sweet little one,
You will always be to me
So perfect, pure, and innocent,
Just as you were meant to be.
We dreamed of you and of your life,
And all that it would be
We waited and longed for you to come
And join our family.*
We never had the chance to play,
To laugh, to rock, to wiggle.
We long to hold you, touch you now and listen to you giggle.
I'll always be your mother.
He'll always be your dad.
You will always be our child,
The child that we had.*
But now you're gone...but yet you're here.
We'll sense you everywhere.
You are our sorrow and our joy
There's love in every tear.*
Just know our love goes deep and strong.
We'll forget you never -*
The child we had, but never had,*
And yet will have forever.

tapatalking!!!

Perfect hun xx you are so strong darling

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Aww sweetheart what a beautiful poem, brought tears to my eyes x will be thinking of you all on Monday, you are in my thoughts a lot xxx

perfect.....you having that read out at church? i think it would be lovely, if anyone could find the strength to read it. xxx

Her daddy has written a poem to be read out at her graveside. We're not having a service in church just a small one as we bury her xx

tapatalking!!!

Her daddy has written a poem to be read out at her graveside. We're not having a service in church just a small one as we bury her xx

tapatalking!!!

that will be lovely. what time is the service Simone? Just so I can have a quiet moment for you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back