Lost my angel - 35+6

I'm home now. Just spending time appreciating the babies I do get to keep.
Luna went off for her post mortem today and we registered her as an official little person.
I have no idea how I'm supposed to get on with normal life. The pain is unbearable in my heart. I feel like I weigh about a tonne with the weight of it.
I can't thank you all enough for your support. This forum has been a real source of comfort xx

tapatalking!!!

:hug:

I'm glad you are at home sweetheart and although you didn't get to bring darling Luna home in person, remember that her spirit will be with you every second of every day, watching over you.

You have been so brave throughout all of this but i wish there was something i could do to help ease your pain.

Take each moment as it comes and get the help and support you need af this difficult time.

Your beautiful girl, gently sleeps in the arms of the angels, smiling as she dreams of her mummy.

XX

simone she is truely perfect in every way, my heart is absolutley broken for you and your family :hugs:

i know you have the strength to get through this, you are amazing and she will always be in your heart darling although i know its nothing compared to having her here with you now just remember hun angels have mummies too.

all my love and thoughts to you and your hubby and beautiful children

we all have whatsapp hun if you have it and need a chat, rant cry whatever, just pm me your number and i am always a message away if you want it

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Your little girl is beautiful. Glad you got the chance to spend some time together. Can't stop crying! Hope you and your family are keeping strong! xxx :'(

I broke my heart reading this. Nothing I can ever say can help or do justice to what your family are going through but just wanted to say how so sorry I am. Luna is beautiful and too perfect for life here. In time I am sure you will take comfort from Everyone who is aching for you. There cannot be anything sadder in the world than the loss of your child and especially in this way. What a strong lady you are. I hope your family keep your strength going and you are able to grieve for the loss oF your girl. She will be safe in the arms of the angels now. Sleep tight precious girl. Xxxxx

Completely echo this. I cannot add to what the others have put, all I can say is how truly sorry I am that you are going through such a heartbreaking loss. Luna is a beautiful name for her and your photos are lovely. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs: x

Tapatalking!

Simone she is so beautiful, I can't believe she can't stay. Remember, one day at a time... Big hugs - your PF family are here is you need us.

I've only just seen this, Simone, my heart breaks for you. She is beautiful, utterly beautiful. Although you might not have her in your arms, she will forever be in your heart, and in the hearts of all of us on PF. I think Luna will stay with all of us.

Sleep well little one x

I'm so so sorry Simone, I can't even imagine what you are going through.

Lots of love to you and your family <3 xxx

Beautiful pictures, an angel too precious for this earth but a truely loved one. Big big hugs to you all darling xx

Such beautiful photos. I'm so sorry you couldn't take your gorgeous girl home with you, but she'll always be with you.
My thoughts are with you all. X

Oh Simone , your pictures of you and Luna are lovely X

I'm glad your at home now, just take a day at a time, your such a brave lady and I thank you for sharing your journey with us all, as we all want to continue to support you in this where we can XX

What a beautiful little angel, i am so very sorry for your loss hunni, i cant even begin to imagine what you and your family are going through, stay strong, sending all my love, hugs and prayers to you all :hugs:

xxx

I hope you are healing well from your c section although I'm sure the emotional part will take much longer. Still thinking of you.

I'm still thinking of you sweetheart. Your little girl is beautiful and too good for this place. She is looking over your family. You are so very brave.

Xxxxxxxx

I chose my daughter's coffin today. I never thought I would ever utter those words about any of my children. The pain is almost unbearable.

If I keep taking my meds then I'm doing ok recovery wise but if I miss them I'm screwed. Feel like a walking zombie I'm on so many drugs.

Our undertaker is picking Luna up tomorrow and bringing her back to dress her in the special dress we chose with the cardigan our midwife bought her and the hat our other midwife bought her. These ladies visited Luna in their own time, singing to her, holding her,etc.
We'll be burying her on Monday. I miss her so much.

I'm off now for hubby to give me my clexane injection

Thanks again ladies xxx

tapatalking!!!

Really hope you're doing ok hun. The photos of Luna with mummy and daddy are so beautiful, and so precious. We're all here for you. Much love and big hugs

xx

Sorry I posted that by accident and just edited it. I hope no one minds that I'm using this kind of as a journal xx

tapatalking!!!

Use it for what you need Hun, you're incredibly brave. We all want to offer your our support or even just for you to know that your story is being shared and that there are many, many people thinking of you all and your precious angel.
I will light a candle for her on Monday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back