Looks like weve done it!!! UPDATED WITH TODAYS POSITIVE 06.04.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilma I think it might be my computer (tiny screen laptop) as have neen havng trouble seeing lines on your tests, but that last test you posted last night - the ebay cheepie strip one, looked like a good BFP to me and I have been staring at bfn ones of these for a few days now, so great to see your test and where the line actually appears!!! Well done hope you get that blood test sorted soon. XXX

Last edited:
Thanks JJ....bit freaked out again as had another streak of blood last night and quite a bit when wiping this morning....pinkinsk/red and bit brown but I feel like Im going to bleed more....reall scared but off to Drs soon xxx

Good luck hun hope it's just implantation xx try not to worry too much Hun we are all here for you xx

Thanks KJ....Im praying its all ok too...will let you alll know when I get back from seeing nurse....xxx

Just got home from seeing nurse....

She did test with my FMU and was neg....showed her the pics and explained that Im tending to get my positives when I test with samples later in the day and she said my pics showed positives although faint! Sending my sample off to labs but I really think I will still get a neg tho as it was FMU!
Told her about spotting Ive had on sat...and that it started again last night with a streak and again today it is worse although still not like a period for me as Im always mega heavy! She said that a lot of poeple do get bleeding thjis early and that is can be normal but that it can also be a loss. She said they wont scan me this early and if I am loosing then there is nothing they can do this early......said I basically have to go home and rest, try not to stress and forget about it for a few days and 'watch this space'......said they wouldnt do a blood test atm so I suppose Ive dont all I can and all I can now do is wait and see what happens.....Anyone know how to hypnotise me for the next few days?? God this is hard........xxx

Absolutely not....even if they had taken bloods so I would then know for sure that i was definately pregnant would have done....but she looked at my test pics on mobile and said yeah although fainter than some they are positives!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr xxx

Hi Karen no just been to loo couldnt hold on any longer.....and its still there...dont feel as if Im peeing as much today either and although I get inconsistent HPT results Ive poas and got another negative nothing at all that I can see yet yesterday at 4.30pm got the darkest line Ive had yet.....

Blood isnt clotted or bright or dark red, its more like a darkish pinkish light red colour and Ive got a few crampy niggles but no pain as such....

Was nothing on pad other than a tiny bit of pinkish blood which has probabley just worked its way on (sorry tim) but compared to my ususal period which is mega heavy having to wear at least two pads!

Still got left side twinge tho!

I dont know what to think I still feel Im no further forward as apart from 4 faint pos and 1 darker pos hpt i havent had it confirmed that Im def pregnant!

But Im calm atm....thinking what will be will be I suppose but I swing from worry, to devastation to emptyiness feeling!

Lord I knows I didnt think this would all be sooooooooo hard! xxx

Its an emotional rollercoaster this making babies lark - thinking of u hon and everything crossed. Glad ur feeling calm and glad bleeding is no worse xxx

Oh yes it certainly is..... Lets hope it stays that way and eventually goes.....will keep you all posted....xxx

Hiya xx

My nurse told me that the embryo continues to bury itself into the lining for weeks, and some women bleed for weeks with this. If its not on your pad, and just when you wipe, i think you might be ok xxx

I M/Cd about 6 months ago, and knew straight away (though everyones diffrent). It's SO painful, and alot worse than my normal period.

Not meaning to give false hope or anything, but I hope it makes you feel a little better! xx

sending many many hugs your way hun xxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

Got everything crossed for you Wilma! Xx

Thinking of you wilma and keeping everything crossed. did she say why she wouldnt do bloods?

Thinking of you too. Hope you have got some rest, fingers crossed everything is ok xx

Sending lots of these :hug::hug:your way and have everything crossed for you. I really hope this is it x

Hi Ladies....sorry for delay.....

I stated bleeding really heavy yesterday afternoon and by 7ish it was very heavy with pain but no shoulder pain....the pain wasnt really like cramp but was something i dont think Ive ever had before..... Was soaking a pad and lots when wiping too.....

This morning when I was woken up with the feeling of blood running out of me I got up and there was a load of smallish clots....and again when Ive been to loo a couple more times this morning....I def think its over for me Ive still got some pain again not my typical cramp I usualy get but my boobs are no longer tender, Ive got no queasiness, when I was lying on my front Im sure i could feel like my uterus was slightly enlarged and therefor lay over on my side a little more, last night I couldnt feel anything different. I just dont feel pregnant anymore....

I get my results back from lab tomorrow but their just testing my FMU which I told them Im only getting good positives on samples taken later in the day so I expect thats going to come back negative too!

Only other thing I can put it down to is that I wasnt pregnant and my period is 8 days late but how can I explain 5 positives???

What hard apart from if I am MC is that I dont know for def if I am/was pregnant or do I just accept the 5 HPT results that said I was!
Because I do feel a massive sense of loss and emtyness and feel so low....something I would feel so stupid about if I were simply crying coz Id got my period albeit very late....I dont know but I definately think its all over....

Yeah flossie, they woundnt do my bloods.....xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27