Hmmm....BFP?? 15/16/17 July Pics Updated

Where's this CBD result then wilma!! Surely you know by now I'm not known for my patience lol xx

Sorry ladies we had to go see the inlaws as its nephew 4 and sil birthday yest and tomorrow! Yous have no idea how much Ive been itching to get home and get POAS!!!

So tested as soon as I came back and did the test!

IM PREGNANT!

OMG!!!

XXX

Attachments

• Cbdpositive.jpg
    Cbdpositive.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
OMFGG!!! Waheeeeeeyyyyy!!! I could honestly shed a happy tear chick, I'm over the moon for you I really am. :dust: sticky dust :dust: xx

Thanks Vix its a sticky alright its giving me heartburn, sleepless nights and heaves already! Think this little one is deep down and staying there! x

Yay Wilma!! Been keeping my eye on this thread all day! Lol!!

{{HUGS}}!!!

xxxx

Thanks TOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!

Oh and so sorry I kept you waiting lol I was DYING to do it over at inlaws and take phone into loo but couldnt escape!

DH is absolutely delighted and he cant stop smiling!!!

Oh I cant believe it!!

xxx

Thanks so much Wolfy Im still in shock even though I knew something was going on its still a bit surreal!

SOOOOO happy tho!

Thanks everyone xx

Ah Loulou thank you! Ahhh believe me I cried and shook like a leaf when the PREGNANT words came up Im over the moon!

You are all so very kind xxx

It certainly is Mrsmc....I cant remember having so many emotions come at once lol!

How happy! lol

get your ticker on the go!! i wanna see yours and mrsmc ticking away together!

:yay: so happy for you, massive congratulations!!!! :love:

oh wilma am so happy to see ur digi test. i was almost in tears when i saw that, i am over the moon for u u deserve this so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:yay::love::dust:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you hun, many Congrats :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads