Hmmm....BFP?? 15/16/17 July Pics Updated

Woo hoooooooooooooo OMG Ive just got home been at a friends Tapas night and although had a lovely night I have been itching to get back and check on my Mcsticky buddy Mrsmc and talk baby stuff with you all!!

OMG Im soooo excited I cant tell you!

Its starting to sink in now and may sound silly at ony 3+5 but I now feel pregnant for real!

So much more than when I was pregnant in March/April!

And its great to be going through all this with someone too and getting our BFPs the same day is wow!!

Thanks a lot ladies for all your lovely messages and words of encouragment and for confirming what I was and kinda am still a little scared to believe!! Eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk!!!

Thanks nat Im so excited too!!

Thanks Binzz and larlybelle :)

Emz, gem pinky and constar thank you so much!!!

Toon!! I havent been able to get a CBD tonight as friend who was driving had her little girl dropped off by her ex husband so we had to come straight home without hitting Asda! Grrrrr!

So all I have are the tests Ive been using and one Freedom test...Im sure I made David hide a CB plus so may still have that lurking somewhere but have ordered two CBD so hopefully here monday!

Im am SOOOO wanting a prg ticker!

Mamfy....thanks for that its great to have oters confirm that they are getting darker too and makes me feel a bit more reassured.....I cant wait to jump over to tri 1 with Mrsmc!!!

Eeeekkkk how happy!!
How exciting!!!

xxx

Well its definately getting darker so Im presuming thats a very good sign!!

:) Cant wait to see it in writing! xxx

Attachments

• 17.7.10 pm.jpg
    17.7.10 pm.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 28
That definitely looks darker! :yay: I tested every day for ages with Toby and had a lot of days where they didn't get much darker for ages. That last test looks great! :yay: x

Did you SM....I know Im thinking is it the brand Im using but they are getting a little darker so that must be sign that its implanted and is producing the HCG hormone right?

Its been so long and I didnt feel half as much in March/april that I do now. Ive got LOADS of cramping twisting pulling tugging, etc boobs sore headache and dizziness etc etc and Im presuming its all down to the Baby implanting and burrowing and uterus stretching already...is that right? xx

Im happy now I can see the line apear much faster and a lot more obvious although its not showing as much on camera as it is to the naked eye!

Doing a CBD later today so hopefully have a 1-2 weeks on there!

Woo hoo! xxx

Attachments

• 17.7.10 ..jpg
    17.7.10 ..jpg
    54 KB · Views: 19
  • 18.7.10+.jpg
    18.7.10+.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 25
Wow I'm gonna say congratulations wilma!!!!!! Xxx bfp!!!!

Ah thanks KJ.....Yes I def feel pregnant, heaving etc already but did very early on with DD but popping to get CBD when out today so i can see it in wiriting....I Hope! lol Ha Thanks Mrs xxx

Woohoo!! I can see the lines too! Huge congratulations to you! Can't wait to see your Cb one!

Bloomin great news, so happy for you Hun you desesrve it x x :)

That is. Good line I can see it on blackberry without clicking on it! Oh julia this is fabulous

So heres my pics of +hpts from thrus 4pm till today 9am.....

Can see them getting darker now that I look at them all together! CBD to follow later today!

15.7.10 4pm 16.7.10 8.30am17.7.10 9AM17.7.10 ??PM18.7.10

I am right in saying they have got darker arnt I although not nega dark but Im beginning to think thats just the brand now as non of them have been mega mega dark but all showed up aline getting faster to appear each time Ive poas!

CBD here I come xxx

Awwwww thanks Kel and Louise.....God this is the best feeling! lol xxx

Ah thats good to hear Mrsmc.....God this is so surreal!

xxx

*Stumbles into Preg forum and crashes into Wilmas thread* :lol:

Bonjour!! Congrats missy!!! CBD pleaseeeeeeeeeee? fingers crossed and toes crossed for a Superglue baby!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back