What is going on??

Roo3

Reaction score
Hi All,

AF came on Saturday so I thought thats it for this month. But AF only lasted until Sunday which I thought was weird, so I did an ebay cheapie last night. Thought I could see the faintest of lines, so thought I'd try again with FMU today. POAS (ebay cheapie) this morning and still thought i could see a faint line so I used a first response.
When I checked it 3 minutes later, there were 2 lines. I couldn't believe it. I went out at lunch time and bought more tests and have done another first response and a CBD which are all positive and CBD puts me at 1-2 weeks.

When AF came, the blood was brown rather than red so could this have been implantation? I would have been about 11dpo on Saturday.

It could very well be implantation, just keep an eye on any further bleeding as you do (don't panic I said that) .... :D

Congratulations x

It sounds like you have got your BFP hun!!!! Could definitely be implantation bleeding! x

Sounds definately like implantation hun so on that note CONGRATS on your BFP!!! xx

Congratulations hun x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations...I had the exact same thing with my 1st and 3rd pregnancies,not sure wot it was but bleedin around the time of af is quite common xxx

Thank you everyone. To say I'm shocked is an understatement! When I told OH earlier he asked whose it is!!!

Good luck to all those still in TTC. XXX

i went the docs and they said slight spotting at the begining is normal! congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back