Looks like weve done it!!! UPDATED WITH TODAYS POSITIVE 06.04.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The digital tests aren't as sensitive as some of the dye tests so it could just be too early - some people do get positives on them very early but I've known lots of people who have got faint lines on strips but BFNs on digis in very early pregnancy x

Thanks SM....its reassuring to hear that coz I think a lot of us expect to literally have a BIGFATPOSITIVE and when we dont we think theres something wrong!

Fingers crossed it keep getting darker and baby keeps on growing xxx

Fingers crossed this is it hun. False positives are rare so sooner or later you'll get a BIG :bfp:

:hug:

ah thanks MM I bloody hope so Im starting to get paranoid that everyone else is literally getting BFP and im getting a little old feeeeeeble faint lol ha ha lol xxx

Are you going to retest? x if so, when? x x x everythinng crossed for you x

Hey Helen caved in today and did another Asda brand and a FR....BFN on the first response and within the 15 mins another very faint line on the asda brand and as I have loads of EC strips I usually did a couple times a day with those...getting faints and negatives with the EC too so I suppose Its still looking promissing with getting faint lines on some tests but why not getting any darker is worrying me....I feel like something is wrong with me when Im not getting an obvious dark second line....oh well ringing GP tomorrow and see what she says or advises!

Will prob try not to test again for couple of days give things a chance to build up if thats going to happen xxx

I hope this is it for you honey! x Its so rare to get false positives! x x hope gp can help you get some answers darling!

Thank You Helen.....I know thats whats making me stay positive coz the amount of diifferent brands Ive tried and got +on cant all be wrong I dont think....mind the better ones are the ones that I seem to be getting BFN on....CBD and FR....time will tell tho....xxx

Hi Wilma

Did you get an appointment for blood tests?

x

Hi flossy....couldnt get in today but seeing nurse practicioner tomorrow at 10am so hopfully get some answers...BUT Ive just done a POAS with an EC and got another positive....really pink...so hoping levels were just to low to detect in earlier samples as also when i did asda own on sat I got a def positive yet when I did second asda own with FMU it was there but a lot mor faint which migh explain why my FMU test results are very faint or not there!!!

Hope so xxx

Pic of todays EB too starting to believe its real a bit more with this one....darkest EC + Ive had yet....

Last edited:
thats a very dark second line!! very pink! i think its a big fat bfp line xx

lol, i just love all the tests you have done!! hope you can get a definate blood test tomorrow too x

hee hee you think so RB?????????? ****big smiles**** yes i think it is too....Im hoping all my worrying was for nothing and my lines will get darker and darker from now on..... ;-) xxx

ha Flossy im a FULLY FLEDGED POAS ADDICT!!!!!!!!!! Its crazy I NEVER thought I would be this bad.....lol just hope they keep getting darker now and mybloods reveal im PREGNANT! xxx

Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you think thats the start of my BFP then?? I do...... ;-) Wonder why I dont show up on early morning tests tho....coz on sat when I did my first asda brand it was about 8pm and got a def pos on there!! Strange ehh xxx

There is definatly a very clear line there!!!!

Woo hoo thanks Helen ;-) well hopefully this is me starting to get my very clear BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! :) xxx

I can defo see a line on that one :)

Hope you finally get it confirmed in the morning - it's looking good xx

Thanks PJ....yeah hopefully there going to get stronger now and will hopefully have confirmation by Fri!! Had little pink streak just before when wiping but sure its nothing to worry about and all will be well I pray Woo hoo xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back