New with a question :-D

Herts78

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

This is my very first post on this page - hope you are all doing well :)

My husband and I have tried to conceive for 4 months now - not long, but still I hate the waiting game from Ovulation to AF...
I've used CB Fertility Monitor all 4 months as I don't trust my own emotions on when my ovu takes place.

This cycle it took place on day 9 and 10 - fairly early, but fine I caught it and "humped" hubby of course :dance:

Now TODAY my monitor says it is AF day to arrive...
I tested yesterday evening on a high sensitive stick - and a had a faint line on the strip, but it was veery faint!

This morning I did it again - same faint line (no surprise as HCG doesn't raise THAT quick :whistle: )

Had a Superdrug Digi test in cupboard whick I tried....
And the Machine said "NOT PREGNANT" - but I can see a line on the stick you put in the reader - more visible than the one on the cheap stick...

What do I do from now then?

AF has not arrived and I have NO signs what so ever of her arriving...

HATE to wait (Don't we all)

:wave:

Ps. Hope to be really active in here - so Hello ladies

I would try a different brand or wait a few more days and test again as different brands have different sensitivity rates x

28 weeks pregnant. Team yellow x

Hello :wave: and welcome to the forum.

Test tomorrow with FMU with a supermarket hpt - I got a positive with tesco at least 3 days before AF was due.

We've all been there and done it but the second line on the digi will be there regardless of it being positive or negative so best to use digi to confirm after getting a proper line on a pee stick. Wish you all he best and will be thread stalking :oooo:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back