Ermmm...help please...

jarjar7

Reaction score
Hi Ladies...I am at home on my own today and due to boredom decided to do an OPK (dont ask me why, I dont know!)...But, as you can hopefully see below, I got a VERY faint line...it came up straight away but is pretty faint (although its darker than it looks on these pics)...what does this mean?! I am only 8dpo...surely that would be too early to pick up PG???? PLEASE help me, I'm on my own here!!! Lol...

DSCF0676.jpg

Photo0017.jpg

Photo0018.jpg

Not sure lovely I showed a line through out my cycle. Sorry Hun notmuch help x x

I see it!
I'd say it could still be leftover LH from your OV, but get a HPT done just in case!

Thanks Ladies...when I did the OPK's straight after my AF they were completely blank, absolutely no hint of a line but I did have faint lines like this a couple of days before they got darker and I OV so I guess it could be a similar thing, but would the faint line still be there up to a week after OV?...I have some PG tests too so I will do one in the morning with fmu but I will expect a BFN cos like I say, I'm only 8dpo...xxx

Lol, I know! I'm currently a week through it and so far its been ok, been trying to keep myself busy and try not to think about it but today shows what happens when I'm left on my own!!!

I have been banned from doing anymore tests by my husband, I actually sneaked one out the other morning without him seeing..... I think I have an obsession :)

I'd do a hpt in mornin jarjar...good luck,hope this is it 4 u xx

Do one in the morning, im gonna do one too, AF due on monday and ive had some promising signs to i have my fingers and toes crossed, but like you Vicky......im OBSESSED with testing ha ha ha xxx

I will do one in the morning but will definitely not expect anything, not due AF til Friday!! I can see that having these OPK's and HPT's in the house means I too will become obsessed!!
Good luck for you in the morning Chazzabell, let us know how you get on. xxx

I have been banned from doing anymore tests by my husband, I actually sneaked one out the other morning without him seeing..... I think I have an obsession :)

Ditto :]

Did the PG test this morning and there is absolutely no hint of a line so I am going to leave it now til Friday which is when AF is due...
xxx

I always get a line everytime I do an opk, throughout my entire cycle, so not much use as a pg test for me but everyones different. Hope it's good news for you sweetie

I thought opks could always show a line but only when the test line is the same colour or darker as the control line you would be ovulating within 24-36 hours. Meaning, your body always has hormones in it also early in your cycle and these tests can pick this up.

Well when I started doing them, the day after my AF finished, I had no hint of a line at all for days, once I started approaching OV there was a faint line until actual OV which is when the line was the darkest I had seen it.

I think that is just a normal OPK....i got lines like that everyday! The day i did an pregnancy test i also did an OPK, the opk came out VERY dark....thats what made me do a HPT.

I hope this is it for you, but just to let you know that faint lines are very common through your cycle...the line needs to be as dark as the control line, or darker.

ahaha then again i got faint lines a week and a bit after i stopped the pill,which i assumed was normal and was waiting for a strong line. Turns out i am pregnant- but not 100% sure of due date- either 5 or 7 weeks!lol

Last edited:
Congratulations hun!
Yeah I'm not expecting anything from it, its just the only times I got ANY kind of line on it was when I was OV so it threw me a bit but hey ho, AF is due today/tomorrow so I can only wait and see I guess!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back