Looks like weve done it!!! UPDATED WITH TODAYS POSITIVE 06.04.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hey ladies did a CB this morning and got a faint BFP......pics not the best once uploaded but lots of the ladies can see them too and its clear enough to see on the stick but heres my first pics....Doing a CBD tomorrow or sunday and hopefully it will get darker!

So excited but cant believe its real!

Attachments

• Photo098ja.jpg
    Photo098ja.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Photo10.jpg
    Photo10.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Photo1wmdajt.jpg
    Photo1wmdajt.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Last two days Hpt .jpg
    Last two days Hpt .jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 06.04.10 4.30pm.jpg
    06.04.10 4.30pm.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Oh myyyyyy :yay: Looking very very very good mrs!! Congrats!! xx

Thansk again FMTB just need it to be darker and CBD to say Pregnant and I will believe its for real lol xxx

I reckon ur digi will read fine - mine did with a line I could hardly see on an ebay cheapie - so, so pleased for u after last month hon - will be great being in first tri together!!! xxx

Ah thank you Karen....I cant wait to get over there with you too.....

Was yours as faint as mine Karen? I peed on an EC when I came in again and again got another positive but fairly faint but DD saw it straight away!!! Eeeeeeeeekkkkkk!!

Its strange isnt it you kinda know you are but are scared to believe it!!!

xxx

Hi Wilma,
My EC was so faint you had to tilt it in the right light to see it but my CB digi came up no probs. Just did another digi and it said 3+ which it never did the time I miscarried - just stuck at 2-3 so am feeling a bit more hopeful. I know the digis aren't supposed to be as sensitive but I got a BFP on one 5 days before AF was due xxx

Last edited:
Wow really!! Well the EC I did is like that now it was faint but very visible earlier but yeah have to manounre it a bit to still see it atm....argggghhhh to CBD or not to CBD before sunday am.....hee hee this is so much fun!!!

Also so glad your digi is moving along nicely you must be relieved.....hugs xxx xxx

Last edited:
I would never have the willpower not to test - I would have done a digi by now if I was you - but then patience never was my strong point! Did you get a double pack of digis or just one? xx

Ha lol No just got the one and two more CB+......ah dont worry Im still peeing on an ec every time I go to the loo (which feels like every fine mins today) lol and getting faint pos on them still and also did another OPK and pos too but I think Im just worrying about doing the CBD incase it says not pregnant and then I will be wondering if the others are false!!! Soooooo scared!!! xxx

Aw hon - it will be a pos with all the pos EC ones. I know they are supposed tgo be the most sensitive but I've never found that to be true with 3 pregnancies. Can't wait to hear you got ur digi positive xxx

Ah thanks Karen I blooming hope so you have no idea how nervous I am about testing again tomorrow with CBD! Is it possible I could have that faint + with CBplus and get a CBD BFN??

Im trying to prepare myself incase I do get a BFN! God I will be up the wall!!

xx

Not sure - I would say if one CB shows it up the other will too cos they are all the same sensitivity level - u will be fine hon... just know it xxxx

I see....god if I thought my pee would be concentrated enough Id do it now....best wait till the morning tho although i am tempted to do another CBplus tonight I dont want to just waste them ...... miser lol!! xxx

Morning ladies....well I did a CBD and got a BFN on it...gutted as dont know what to believe!!

But did another CBplus and got another BFP (extremely faint again) but the vertical line is as broad as the horizontal line so what do I believe?

Im really concerned that its a false alarm however AF is now 4/5 late so surely that along with several albeit faint + is good right??

All I can do I suppose is wait till tues and get a blood test done if I can!

Heres todays pics....bit unclear but Ive played with zoom button and at 50% pic 3 seems to be pretty good! Thanks ladies and sorry for twisitng on so much I just need def confirmation!

xxx

why dont you get a clear blue digital so its there in words? xx

Hi Puds.....I did a CBD this morning and got a BFN so also did a CBplus and got another plus although still really faint but visible!

Also done an Asda own brand tonight and two more EC and got positives on them all although again very faint but enough to clearly see!!

Just got to hope the bleeding stops and the baby makes it as I now believe that Im pregnant as I dont think three different brands would show positive if I wasnt pregnant!
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back