Hmmm....BFP?? 15/16/17 July Pics Updated

Thank you so much ladies I cant thank you all enough for all your lovely messages and support now and over the last few months!

Were so very very happy! xxx

hi wilma, not been on in a while but just wanted to say big congrats to u!!! h & h 9 months. xxx

Hey Kaz hope your ok Mrs and keeping well!

Thank you so much...its starting to sink in but were thrilled and so excited xxx

hi wilma, yeah i am ok, still spotting so gettin a bit fed up, havent had a normal period since and thats been 7 weeks now. gettin hormone checked in blood again to make sure its came down, they dont know why i am still bleeding. but hey ho! i am fine having a break, not even sure i will try agian, will wait and see. good luck with everything. i will be popping in to say hello xxx

Ah hope they get things sorted Kaz andf dont give up Mrs it will happen!

Yeah you keep popping in we miss you here xxx

Hey ladies.....eeeeee Im here reading all of this thread in tears as we've just celebrated Matildas 1st birthday yesterday and still can't quite believe we've got her..... Remembering how I felt brings it all back....the hope the joy the anxiety the elation and mist of all the love and happiness we've had with her....wow emotional mammy moment especially as Matilda was 1 on Fri and our other princess Kate is 18 tomorrow....well today now its officially the 11th... so blessed x x

Hi Wilma, WOW! A year gone by since u had her?! That's mad, I remember you in ttc! All the upset and hopes, but so worth it! Our little boy Solomon is 1 in June, it's scary how fast time goes and here we are, (nearly) ready to try for the next one! All the best for your future! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back