Hmmm....BFP?? 15/16/17 July Pics Updated

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
well I caved in after PinkPunch asked me when I was testing this afternoon and I think I may have a BFP! :dance::shock::dance:

Trying not to get excited incase its wrong or is right and ends in another chemical/early MC, but what do you think?

The line to the naked eye is very faint but blatently pink and came up within 3 mins!

I had to shout for DD to come and make sure I wasnt seeing things and she could see it too and also David can see it....Eeeeeekkkk!!!

Trying to upload some other pics as they arnt perfectly clear but let me know what you think....

Scared!!!

xxx

Attachments

• Positive 15.07.10.jpg
    Positive 15.07.10.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Negative shot.jpg
    Negative shot.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Oh really Vix? God I still ahve to ask myself even when DD and DH have said yes lol!

Ah shes a star bless her she keeps asking me....'are yous still trying for my brother or sister'?

Ah my goodness lets hope this is it....OMG! xxx

Thanks RM....I hope its not another false alarm or if it is a BFP hope its a sticky this time!

xxx

yeah its there how long has it been after you ovulated? it could be faint just coz its early early. Oh fingers crossed I would be so excited good luck xxx

Hey gemini....Im not entirely sure coz we decided to have a month off and chill out this month after 2chemical and a MC in April....but I do no I had lots of EWCM on the 4th of July coz I had literally just finished AF and though jeeez I surely cant be ready to start DTD already again...hence us having amonth off....but if that was right then about 10 - days ago ish.....

Ah I truly hope so.....keeping everything crossed now!!!

Thanks again RM....me too xxx

Really, I showed my Mum my pee stick though :)

Would be a different case if it was the other way round seen as my Dad has the nip after my sister was born.....I'd be abit shocked like :shock: lol

:x it's a BFP sticky xx

That is a bfp! Woop wooop congratulations hope it is a little sticky one

Ohhhhh Mrsmc.....I truly hope it is for both of us too...OMG how exciting ....... Still trying not to get carried away tho as its nerve wracking but I will be testing with FMU and see waht happens!

Please please please let it be our turn today!!! xxxx

You see it Annie??? Yeyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I hope its a sticky this time!!! xxx

Ah yes Mrsmc....how exciting.....god I hope I get another one tomorrow and this isnt all a living nightmare!!!

Ahhhh xxx

That looks v similar to the early bfp's I got...they're on here somewhere if u want to compare xxx congrats btw xxx

Really Emma! Well lets hope this one is a sticky this time..... will have a look for yours too.... ;-) xxx

Fingers crossed for you wilma!
I really really hope this is your extra sticky bfp x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back