Line spotters wanted!

Summertime

Reaction score
I should have learnt my lesson over testing after an hour evap back in May but couldn’t resist.

Not quite sure how many dpo I am maybe 9/10. Have ordered some FRERs but will wait close to AF expected date before using them.

Anyone see anything?

3627AFE0-1399-4E0E-94E8-B028AC153809.jpeg

Thanks for your replies ladies. I did my FRER 24 hours after that one step. Going to try hold out until the weekend now. There is a line of this one within the limit but it’s faint so don’t want to get my hopes up too much!

1C422180-542A-44D3-BC22-CD2E62CA24C1.jpeg

Thanks - really hope so! Taking all my will power to wait to FMU tomorrow but I don’t want to waste any tests. I have got a digi in the cupboard to use next week if need it!

Thanks - really hope so! Taking all my will power to wait to FMU tomorrow but I don’t want to waste any tests. I have got a digi in the cupboard to use next week if need it!

Can’t wait to see more lines :)

I have an update - I think this could actually be happening!!! I followed the instructions exactly and even used a stop watch to make sure I was reading after the window. These tests are from different boxes aswell so hopefully they aren’t false positives. The FRER is very pink in real life.

Im away for weekend so will test Monday AM and hopefully can use my digi

FA11E16A-B146-4640-AB6A-DD18DF94246B.jpeg

I have an update - I think this could actually be happening!!! I followed the instructions exactly and even used a stop watch to make sure I was reading after the window. These tests are from different boxes aswell so hopefully they aren’t false positives. The FRER is very pink in real life.

View attachment 93208

Fantastic lines congratulations again x

Thanks ladies, my husband won’t accept it’s positive until he sees a digi as the tests lines obviously light than control lines!!

Will be spamming more test pics on Mon after test again!!

View attachment 93208

❤️❤️❤️ this is awesome

I literally have no self control when it comes to testing!! Did this with mid afternoon wee. I thought it was the weeks one but realised was an early one so thought May aswell do it!

The weeks indicator digis are coming tomorrow and we’re away in Whitby for weekend so will do Monday am xx

Thanksfor everyone’s comments - my husband wouldn’t accept it was true until he saw it in writing!

F7E7127F-F714-4E9F-910E-D5430C25D5B1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back