Line spotters wanted! Update! DIGI results inside!

Lewa

Reaction score
9DPO, did hpt this morning, was negative with evap line, did one again a few hours later (hadn't had anything to drink) and the evap line is a little bit darker..
Can any of you see anything on these pictures?? I can... but I don't know if it's evap or not. I know none of you can tell me if I'm pregnant or not :p But I need to know I'm not completely delusional, and that I might actually have a chance this month!!

http://imgur.com/a/hOXcc#5u8mt

Be warned, these are really faint, you might have to tilt your screen to see them.. some of them I can only see from time to time, but I do think there's something there! Compared it to the OPK and the evap or faint line is in the exact same place as the one on the OPK... OPK is quite faint, so didn't post a picture (still darker than with early urin just a couple of days ago though)

EEEEeeeeek!

Edit: Same day evening http://imgur.com/a/KmR6Z#zNBqV

Edit: Next day (saturday) noon http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n279/evahk/SAM_0939.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n279/evahk/SAM_0942.jpg

Edit: Saturday afternoon http://i.imgur.com/SpfVV.jpg

Last edited:
I can see a faint line on the 3rd picture x :)

I can see a faint line in the 1st piccy Hun, this could well be it but I have had faint lines on cheapies quite a lot.

Good Luck!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

wohooo! :) Thanks!

I've had faint lines before as well before on cheapies... but not in a while, and I didn't have one on any earlier this cycle, so fx!!

Just want to go to sleep now so I can test again tomorrow :p

I can see a line as well.
Wish you all the best! Keep us updated!

xx

I can see a line! It looks like mine the day before my BFP on FR. Get a FR! xx

Very very faint but there is something there - did it take long to come up? That said, my BFP on the cheapy didn't come up within the time limit... Have you got any other tests? x

I can deffo see a line :yay:

wait a couple of days and test again..it should be darker then

ooooooh how exciting....

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm not sure. If i stare at them long enough i can see something, but nothing is jumping out at me :oooo:

Fingers crossed for tomorrow :dust:

if i look really hard i think i can see line fx hun x

I can see a line! It looks like mine the day before my BFP on FR. Get a FR! xx
I would get a FR, but I have two normal clear blues, and two clear blue digitals, and like 30 internet cheapies, so I think I should try to see if the line gets stronger and eventually try with the digi to get it confirmed rather than spending even more money on tests!! :p

Very very faint but there is something there - did it take long to come up? That said, my BFP on the cheapy didn't come up within the time limit... Have you got any other tests? x
It came up within a couple of minutes, which is what makes me think it might be something! Other faint lines I've had before have only showed up a while after the time limit!

I can deffo see a line :yay:

wait a couple of days and test again..it should be darker then

ooooooh how exciting....

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks! I wish I could wait that long! :p I'll be testing again tomorrow, and sunday and monday etc :p I just want to know!! :p

I couldn't even wait until tomorrow :p
tested again now this evening, with two cheapies, and both came up with faint lines in around 2-3 minutes! and they do look kiiiiind of pink as well. I have pictures here, it's very very faint, and I kind of have to tilt the screen, but it's there! And now on 4 in a row! And the two at the same time are EXACTLY the same, so that shouldn't be evaps?? I really hope not! I'm so not going to sleep well tonight!!

http://imgur.com/a/KmR6Z#zNBqV

I added one picture where I "messed" with the exposure a lot, and added two yellow dots where the lines are, I think it's quite obviuos that there's something there. I won't think I'm pregnant until I get a "pregnant 1-2 weeks" on a clearblue :p but I'm really hopeful! Which i good.. and bad, cause I'll be soooo disappointed if I'm not :( And I know there are big chances I'm not because lots of people here get mean faint lines and evaps on the internet cheapies every month.. sigh..

Last edited:
I they were mine I'd take that as a BFP!!:)

I think congrats are in order!

I'd save the diggi for FMU though as they are not as sensitive.

xx

thanks maybe baby!
I really hope they are bfp's but I don't dare to trust it just yet.. And digis are so expensive, so I'll wait until monday to test with one I think, or maybe longer if the lines are not getting darker..

I did a new cheapie hpt and opk this morning and there's still something there, but just as faint as yesterday, but at least it comes up within the time limit! Also, my OPK is darker than yesterday morning, getting close to control line, and usually I can barely see the line at all with fmu, even when ovulating it's usually quite faint in the morning.

I dreamt that I was getting bfp's! :p And woke up around 6 am, on a SATURDAY! because I was so anxious to see if I would get any more answers.. but no.. still nothing clear.
My breasts are quite sore as well, more than usually before af, and bigger, I actually measured with a measuring tape and they have grown more than usual before af :p (Or maybe I've just put on weight, I don't know :p)

I will update tomorrow I guess. hcg is supposed to double every other day, so hopefully the line is darker tomorrow... although I'm pretty sure I'll test again at least once more today.... to see if there's still "something there" :blush:

Hi Lewa

Your symptoms are sounding very promising, to be honest I don't see any lines but it's extremely early days anyway, good luck and hopefully there'll be something darker on the tests tomorrow :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back