Line spotters wanted! Update! DIGI results inside!

oh congrats I could see those lines from the first you put on and they were holding width if that makes sense...brilliant news well done x

Thank you guys!

:)

I gave that as a gift to hubby, he commented on how awesome and cool it was once when we were buying a gift to a colleague who just had a baby...

He understood!

We're over the moon, It's so crazy! We're happy and nervous and scared and thrilled, and now I'm suddenly nauseous lol.

anyway.. here's the test :) I guess I need to make a thread in the BFP section now! wow.
this is so cool!
(hubby is on the phone now... so that's why I'm here lol.)
SpfVV.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Congrats Hun!
I'm at a wedding now and logged in to see this!! Woohoo!

I was reading thro and was about to write to say it's exactly like mine Wer!
Xx

Wow Congrats Hun!
I'm at a wedding now and logged in to see this!! Woohoo!

I was reading thro and was about to write to say it's exactly like mine Wer!
Xx

Thank you!!!

I think re-reading your thread was what "tipped me over the edge" and made me test with the clearblues in the end! :)

Enjoy the wedding! :D

I can't stop smiling :p

:D :D :D

Yaya congrats hun!! :love: I knew it'd be a bfp!! :D x

Whoop I've been following this hoping it's a bfp!! So so excited for you big congrats xx

Hi Lewa,

Guess what Hubby said to me last night, " your legs feel boiling!" I was like "yay!" a symptom!

Then this morning, I'm all snuffy in my nose - please don't be hayfever!!

xx

Big thanks to EVERYONE! :) And hope to see you all in tri1 soon as well!

Maybe - Hubby is complaining that I'm too hot now :p I told him it's a good thing because it means the baby is warm, and he thought that was really cute for some reason..

I'm kind of falling in love with him all over, he's doing and saying so many cute things and worrying and smiling and being really adorable :)

I'm not even 4 weeks pregnant and when I was leaving the house yesterday he said it looked gray outside and that I should wear a jacket, I said I'd be fine in a sweater, it didn't look that cold, and he said "but what about the baby?" He's also worried about accidentally "hitting" my belly while we're sleeping, and while I was in church yesterday (HE had a bad stomach and headache and was really tired and couldn't go) he had looked up different baby names and stats about his favourites popularity bla bla bla, found out what we need to do to register the baby in the country he's from and so forth. Yesterday he said goodnight to me, and then to my belly :p :)

We've already told our closest family, but will wait to tell close friends until I've seen the dr. and wait a few weeks (until around week 12 I guess) until we tell everyone else.

Really really hope to see more of you in trri one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back